Where is Keli Kyrie?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1003 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Cinnamon,  hello!  Wow, what an unexpected but tremendous surprise that you would post to this.  I know it is very easy to post to Keli inworld , but as much as she was my in-world friend and my RL buddy (imho) she was a outstanding forum personality.   And I would really enjoy reading her words once again.  Peace Cinnamon, I missed you as well.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have not seen her either Storm. Most years she makes the poster for Hippiestock.  I messaged her about it this year and as of now still no reply.  I hope she is well. 

P.S.

I know in the past we have not "got along ". I was hoping that would change and we could wipe the slate clean and start over. Happy holidays. 

• Like 1

On 12/22/2019 at 3:46 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

Heh.  In the spirit of this thread, then...

Merry Christmas, ya old curmudgeon!  I hope you get in touch with Keli, and that you have a great holiday season and a prosperous New Year.

Happy Holidays.  But why after 11 years are you now kind to me?   Should I brace myself?

On 12/29/2019 at 11:36 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

Because I'm tired of feuding with you.  Or I was, anyway.  See the Haute thread.

Sigh.

I don't think I have written more than twenty words in your direction in the past so many years (10-11?).  And we are/were feuding? 

Quite frankly I don't even remember your words . . . unremarkable!?

But I do know that in the past two months you have done nothing but take a poke at me at every opportunity.  Careful lassie you just may get what you ask for.

PS See Haute thread.

Edited by Storm Clarence

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/27/2020 at 9:51 AM, Conifer Dada said:

I remember Keli's DJ sessions well - she was good. I just joined her fanclub group to see when she was last in-world, which was on 20th September 2019.

Update to my post above. I happened to be going through my groups list and as I'm still in Keli's fanclub I looked her up and saw she's been in-world recently - within the last few days.

Edited by Conifer Dada
  • Like 3

• 8 months later...
On 12/19/2019 at 12:31 PM, Hippie Bowman said:

I know in the past we have not "got along ". I was hoping that would change and we could wipe the slate clean and start over.

Hello Hippie ;)

Can we do the same? ("Wipe the slate clean", or as i would say it "Bury the war axe.")
About 8 years of grudge is enough, i think.
I made a first step and just unmuted you (inworld).

If i could or would be couraged enough, i also could reach out to other former enemys.

Greetings, L.

PS: Hello Storm ;) 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1003 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.