Where is Keli Kyrie?

Cinnamon,  hello!  Wow, what an unexpected but tremendous surprise that you would post to this.  I know it is very easy to post to Keli inworld , but as much as she was my in-world friend and my RL buddy (imho) she was a outstanding forum personality.   And I would really enjoy reading her words once again.  Peace Cinnamon, I missed you as well.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 4:23 PM, Storm Clarence said:

If you are lurking please post to say hello.

You are missed.   I'll go on a hunger strike til you post here . . .   :)

I am getting a tad hungry, but I have also lost a few pounds in the meanwhile.  I'm torn.   I miss your words.

• Like 2

I have not seen her either Storm. Most years she makes the poster for Hippiestock.  I messaged her about it this year and as of now still no reply.  I hope she is well. 

P.S.

I know in the past we have not "got along ". I was hoping that would change and we could wipe the slate clean and start over. Happy holidays. 

On 12/22/2019 at 3:46 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

Heh.  In the spirit of this thread, then...

Merry Christmas, ya old curmudgeon!  I hope you get in touch with Keli, and that you have a great holiday season and a prosperous New Year.

Happy Holidays.  But why after 11 years are you now kind to me?   Should I brace myself?

Posted (edited)
On 12/29/2019 at 11:36 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

Because I'm tired of feuding with you.  Or I was, anyway.  See the Haute thread.

Sigh.

I don't think I have written more than twenty words in your direction in the past so many years (10-11?).  And we are/were feuding? 

Quite frankly I don't even remember your words . . . unremarkable!?

But I do know that in the past two months you have done nothing but take a poke at me at every opportunity.  Careful lassie you just may get what you ask for.

PS See Haute thread.

Edited by Storm Clarence
  • 7 months later...

I remember Keli's DJ sessions well - she was good. I just joined her fanclub group to see when she was last in-world, which was on 20th September 2019.

Edited by Conifer Dada
  • 2 months later...
On 8/27/2020 at 9:51 AM, Conifer Dada said:

I remember Keli's DJ sessions well - she was good. I just joined her fanclub group to see when she was last in-world, which was on 20th September 2019.

Update to my post above. I happened to be going through my groups list and as I'm still in Keli's fanclub I looked her up and saw she's been in-world recently - within the last few days.

Edited by Conifer Dada
  • Like 2