Suggestions for my home.

EshalAriciaVoix

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good Morning all. Ive found myself trying to find the best builds for my home and now I want to change one thing. My land is fantasy styled as I am an elf in sl and love to keep the fantasy style. Currently the main home piece of my land is an old castle that ive remeshed inside parts to from Red Queen, but even still this is taking forever and still doesnt fit to the theme I am looking for. So I am looking for suggestions, I have already bought both eleven houses by compulsion but I cant seem to find a big house/ castle to go where the castle would be and that is styled in the theme or close to the theme i am looking for. Below are some pictures of my home if you have any suggestions please let me know :) thank you so much.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

I always liked this idea for a house...but I don't think it's what you are looking for...it's more Gothic.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/NOMAD-Gothic-Chapel/16472563

Dust Bunny has tree houses.  I love Dust Bunny and Trompe L'oeil Houses.  

A tree house is all I can think of because it looks like you need something tall. 

I think Dust Bunny tree houses are inworld only.  

Nomad has way cool stuff too...but I think (most) of Nomad houses are Gacha.  Dust Bunny may be mostly Gacha too...I'm not sure.  So check the perms if you want copy.

Good luck...it takes time.  Took me two months to find my current club house which is kind of my house too. 

Edited by FairreLilette

5 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

I always liked this idea for a house...but I don't think it's what you are looking for...it's more Gothic.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/NOMAD-Gothic-Chapel/16472563

Dust Bunny has tree houses.  I love Dust Bunny and Trompe L'oiel Houses.  

A tree house is all I can think of because it looks like you need something tall. 

I think Dust Bunny tree houses are inworld only.  

Nomad has way cool stuff too...but I think most of Nomad houses are Gacha.  Dust Bunny may be Gacha too...I'm not sure.

Good luck...it takes time.  Took me two months to find my current club house which is kind of my house too. 

Thank you, I will have to go to dust bunny i havent been there in a long time. I have most of her gacha treehouses but will see if she has new ones. Got serveral items from trompe l'oiel but will re check them out since that sim is huge and i never fully look there and yes love nomad. got a lot of nomad furniture in the small houses by compulsion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.