new linden home designs and prims? place to preview?

Tenly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just learn there are new style homes. Is the prim count still limited to 117 as it was with the older homes? and is there anywhere to view these newer homes other than in the info page to get an idea if they are worth the premium price? Id like to SEE with my own eyes what they are like and the neighborhoods just like I do with any other parcel Im interested in having. Im thinking there is no preview as it seems this would have been mentioned in the faq if there were. 

13 minutes ago, Tenly said:

I just learn there are new style homes. Is the prim count still limited to 117 as it was with the older homes? and is there anywhere to view these newer homes other than in the info page to get an idea if they are worth the premium price? Id like to SEE with my own eyes what they are like and the neighborhoods just like I do with any other parcel Im interested in having. Im thinking there is no preview as it seems this would have been mentioned in the faq if there were. 

Check our all the pictures in the linden homes forums and I am sure there are slurls in there to locations to Bellisseria where you can see the homes, houseboats and campers

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/357-linden-homes/

• Like 1

Regarding the prim count for the new Linden Homes, it's the standard LI based on the size of the parcel - the traditional homes and the houseboats are on 1024 sqm parcels, so the LI allowed is 351, and the campers/trailers are on 512 sqm parcels, so the LI allowed is 175.    (By the way, the old Linden Homes, which are on 512 sqm parcels, also allow 175 LI since the increase in LI per sqm that was made several years ago.)

The new Linden Homes are very popular, and are still being built out.  There are generally several regions released each week, but the homes are snapped up immediately.  There are several threads in the Linden Home forums section which talk about how the small releases are done, and hints to help with being able to get a home.

• Like 1

The new homes are pretty sweet.  Only issue I've seen is that using an experience there throws errors continuously.  Scripts that don't report the errors do so silently.  The issue is that you can enable experiences on your plot even if they aren't enable'able at the region level. 

I suggest opening your Map view and looking for Bellisseria Fairgrounds.  That region is fairly near the center of the new Bellsseria continent, where all the new Linden Homes are.  While you have the map open, you can scan around and see various areas that are coastal, mountainous, grassy ...  I suggest teleporting randomly around the continent to see the different styles of homes.  People have decorated their parcels and the homes themselves, and the moles have varied their terraforming and landscaping styles from place to place.  Plan on spending a few hours wandering. 

BTW, The Linden Homes covenant requires that any security orb on a parcel must be set to give you at least 15 seconds to leave before ejecting you, so you shouldn't be rapidly ejected for trespassing. However, you can avoid the problem altogether by staying over Protected Land (LDPW-owned parks and roadways).  Please be courteous and do not cam into people's homes -- certainly not if they are there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.