Please Create an Animesh Asian Dragon

Leustante

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

One. Simpe. Wish. Is. All. I. Ask. Of. Thee. Great. Master.

Please, can someone make a large (various sizes?) animesh asian/oriental long-bodied traditional styled dragon that doesn't just stand on two legs. 

Please.... Please? 

I will worship you if you make this.

Let me live my childhood dream.

13 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

Have you seen this one?  I have it & it's really cool.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/TJR-Lucky-Koi-Dragon/16591985

Yes, yes, I've had this one for six months already. It still humors me to see people asking for things they can easily find on Market Place if they'd just give a look there, first. 

Those gacha ones don't look very good at all and hardly anything even close to authentic. Eew. LOL

Edited by Alyona Su

• 2 months later...
On 8/6/2019 at 9:50 AM, Alyona Su said:

Yes, yes, I've had this one for six months already. It still humors me to see people asking for things they can easily find on Market Place if they'd just give a look there, first. 

Those gacha ones don't look very good at all and hardly anything even close to authentic. Eew. LOL

That is cute.

But I am hoping to reach out and gain a community from artists who make avatars like iMonster's dragon. With a nice hud, large size, playable usage, etc. This I think is something that has been waiting too long to be addressed. And I just hope others can feel the same way considering how many avatars we have, and yet, the oriental dragon idea has not actually been done in the same method (of avatars that are complex with an animation HUD, etc.)

38 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You said this:
image.png.ef836443d18821a553c9de8ac2319778.png

An "attachment" would be the default assumption, so no reason for you to get rude when others did not read your mind for what you really wanted.

Yeah she would want a Bento Oriental Dragon. Not an Animesh Oriental Dragon. But when she says Asian Dragon, there are tonnes of them in Asian Myths and Lore. Do you want a Japanese, a Chinese, the list could go on here. You just need to be more specific, not be so rude and well learn to know the difference between Animesh and Bento. Not speaking towards you but towards the OP on the last little bit.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.