Bug in billing information (Tilia) voluntary info.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I really think that I'll be surprised if ONE time, just one of all, do a change without creating a problem. I know that for most people its ok to wait for them to fix the mess they have created, but for those who count on them for financial income well, its not easy to watch them destroy everything they touch and take 5% of every transaction. I mean, we do pay them for their services, cant they do something right for one time... just to surprise us! 

34 minutes ago, CoffeeDujour said:

I think we need a double green tick to show it's real this time.

Haha I have green tick on the account I gave ID from while my alt got red tick now so I think I am verified:)

Edited by secondBeach

4 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Logged in this morning to see aaaand....

Hide contents

nothing. No Tilia ToS to accept. *breathes a sigh of relief*

happy-carlton-banks-excited-the-fresh-pr

Is it because you probably don't have USD balance in the account..once you tried to sell lindens for USD you will be asked to accept the tilia terms..And you will be asked for iD when you try to cash them out of SL

Just now, secondBeach said:

Is it because you probably don't have USD balance in the account..once you tried to sell lindens for USD you will be asked to accept the tilia terms..And you will be asked for iD when you try to cash them out of SL

You might want to go back and read my previous posts in this thread. And my posts in the stickied official thread. Oh look. Mine was the very first reply in the official Tilia thread.

oops

On 8/1/2019 at 7:22 AM, Destiny91 said:

I really think that I'll be surprised if ONE time, just one of all, do a change without creating a problem. I know that for most people its ok to wait for them to fix the mess they have created, but for those who count on them for financial income well, its not easy to watch them destroy everything they touch and take 5% of every transaction. I mean, we do pay them for their services, cant they do something right for one time... just to surprise us! 

Quite a bit of exaggeration.  They do not "destroy everything they touch".  LL has implemented MANY, MANY changes over the years that do not result in other problems.

Like so many things in life, people focus on the negative and one problem seems to totally wipe out everything positive that has ever happened.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Quite a bit of exaggeration.  They do not "destroy everything they touch".  LL has implemented MANY, MANY changes over the years that do not result in other problems.

Like so many things in life, people focus on the negative and one problem seems to totally wipe out everything positive that has ever happened.

One problem? I can name you several problems that one change of LLabs has caused problems to SL and so are you, you're just one of people that doesnt want to complain and I get it. I'm just not in the same experience field of SL that you're probably are. Thats respectable :) But I cant help but to say the truth. Thats all.

1 hour ago, Destiny91 said:

One problem? I can name you several problems that one change of LLabs has caused problems to SL

perfect example of the very selective way of remembering things ... in some select cases forget about all bad things : in the old days everything was better
and in some other cases simply forget about all things that went very well .. but remember the week outage of the grid 10 years ago.

1 hour ago, Destiny91 said:

But I cant help but to say the truth.

you both talk about the same and both are right in your own experience... so what's truth?... : more flexible than you state here.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

13 hours ago, Destiny91 said:

One problem? I can name you several problems that one change of LLabs has caused problems to SL and so are you, you're just one of people that doesnt want to complain and I get it. I'm just not in the same experience field of SL that you're probably are. Thats respectable :) But I cant help but to say the truth. Thats all.

I've complained plenty about various things the LL has done over the years, but I also try not to exaggerate.  I've found that when people start exaggerating about things, rather than sticking with true facts, the people that they want most to hear them often just brush right past their comments, specifically because of the exaggerations.  

Sort of like when the kid says to his parents things like:  You NEVER let me.....

Yes, LL has made changes in the past -- quite a few times even -- that have totally messed up stuff.  But, as I said previously, it is NOT "everything they touch".

8 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I've found that when people start exaggerating about things, rather than sticking with true facts, the people that they want most to hear them often just brush right past their comments, specifically because of the exaggerations.  

I am really not, it might sound like it but I really dont. Whenever they do changes whatever that might be, in my case is real estate, they create some short of problem, they might fix it afterwards but they do create mess that with the time that comes and builds negative responds like mine. As I said I can name you several things that went wrong over the years.

Also every resident experiense is different, I personally spend the most days in SL since I am working inworld. When a problem occurs ( like crashing in every teleport) it affects my experience and my line of work. A player that just having fun in SL wont be mad because "its ok they'll fix it". Anyways we've been way off topic here and its normal for everyone to have different opinions. I am not happy with the way that LLabs handles SL. That wont change with a critisism of an expression of mine. Ok I exaggerate in your point of view. In mine, its a nice surprise to me when something is done right. 

Thats my last respond in that matter.

Now, has anyone requested a process credit after the tilia change and got their money in paypal? In real this is what I am concerned about ^_^ Thanks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1780 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.