What is the proper Land Type for a Sandbox to have a better traffic?

MeshPromo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This sandbox is newcomer friendly as following those rules, therefore currently set as so.

But just wondering what would be the better land type we can choose from the drop down menu to have a better traffic?

1060877062_secondlifesandbox.jpg.9a482789131ee10cad217024cbd2fc88.jpg

• Like 1

Some sandboxes offer classes (building or texturing or mesh or different softwares associated with content creation) in which case maybe "educational;" and some sandboxes offer tables and chairs to sit around and gab about stuff in which case maybe "hangout." But I like the "newcomer friendly" personally because that's where, as a newcomer, I'd want to be able to rez boxes of stuff that people have thrown at me and begin to understand what it is that's in my inventory of goodies. I remember being quite put-off by my inability to rez whatever I wanted wherever I was standing (and unable to appreciate the consequences of that kind of power, at the time).  So my vote is "newcomer friendly" which you have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/22/2019 at 2:12 PM, MeshPromo said:

This sandbox is newcomer friendly as following those rules, therefore currently set as so.

But just wondering what would be the better land type we can choose from the drop down menu to have a better traffic?

1060877062_secondlifesandbox.jpg.9a482789131ee10cad217024cbd2fc88.jpg

Object entry and Fly need to be turned on also. As for the terraforming - do it. Create something interesting with hills and cliffs and definitely a large water feature with shallow, medium, deep water. Not only is it nice to look at and pleasant environment to work in, these features are most useful for people working on stuff. A boat in the water, for instance, Working on cliffside dwelling or props, and so on.

As for auto-return: two hours seems the standard, though the most popular are upward of six or eight hour auto-return. Also - it should be a full region; not a homestead or less.

• Like 2

here's some tips on raising traffic 
plan events 
be nice to people that do visit your place
buy yourself a traffic game I personally recommend the Linden gold hunt fishing buoy and coins

I highly recommend staying newcomer friendly it's really hard to find nice places like that

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.