I wish the "Games" category in destinations actually had games.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1781 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Teager said:

The average resident in sl is over 30 years old. Outside of sl, the under-30 demographic has a heavy involvement with video games and mobile games.

Hey we grew up with video games >_<

... and legos.

Edited by Kyrah Abattoir
  • Like 1

If you wanna see some true "Gaming" visit sims using a Combat meter such as Gor or Wild West.

Edit: I can even invite you to the Gorean tournament guild if you wanna try to win some $ if you're good at fist fighting.

Edited by Haselden
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Kyrah Abattoir said:

Hey we grew up with video games >_<

... and legos.

Judging by the insane volume of Lego anywhere that sells toys, I'd imagine them being one of the great generational commonalities.

I think there has only been one period in my life when I didn't have piles of bricks and minifigs on every visible surface, and thankfully I grew out of pretending to be to be an adult.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Haselden said:

If you wanna see some true "Gaming" visit sims using a Combat meter such as Gor or Wild West.

Edit: I can even invite you to the Gorean tournament guild if you wanna try to win some $ if you're good at fist fighting.

Alternatively the jeujeot continent has an entire bay devoted to naval warfare.

13 hours ago, Teager said:

The average resident in sl is over 30 years old. Outside of sl, the under-30 demographic has a heavy involvement with video games and mobile games. Creating new infrastructure for game development could be a fantastic way to open sl to new, younger users and further boost the sl economy, promising greater longevity to the overall platform... Not to mention unlocking a lot of doors for current creators to make even cooler stuff.

New games and stories often have the effect of rekindling creativity in oldbies, or even kindling it for the first time.  Look at what GTFO or Bellisseria inspired.

Edited by LibGwen
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1781 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.