Does anyone offer photography and editing for profile pictures?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1856 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey, darlin! I do! ❤️ You can message me here or in-world if you’d like, although I won’t be able to log in for another few hours yet. My Flickr link is below in my signature, and can also be found on my profile. 

7 hours ago, AlyciaStarsider said:

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone offered photography and editing of avatars so they can use them for their profile pictures?

There are lots of people who offer profile photography. If, by editing avatars, you mean logging into their account to make changes, that's not a good idea. No matter who is on the account, the original owner of the account is held responsible by LL for anything that happens. In other words, loan your account to your BFF and they commit a ban-able offense, you are the one who gets banned, not your BFF.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Selene Gregoire said:

There are lots of people who offer profile photography. If, by editing avatars, you mean logging into their account to make changes, that's not a good idea. No matter who is on the account, the original owner of the account is held responsible by LL for anything that happens. In other words, loan your account to your BFF and they commit a ban-able offense, you are the one who gets banned, not your BFF.

I'm pretty sure the OP meant "edit" as in post-processing. You know, so it will look like an Instagram picture: over-filtered, under-creative, like so many others.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

I'm pretty sure the OP meant "edit" as in post-processing. You know, so it will look like an Instagram picture: over-filtered, under-creative, like so many others.

If is a mighty big word for such little letters. Or did you miss seeing it in my post?

24 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

If is a mighty big word for such little letters. Or did you miss seeing it in my post?

It certainly is a big word, with clear meaning: possibility. My response was to fill-in and alternative possibility.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

2 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I did indeed mean for someone to edit like in Instagram and stuff, nowhere in my post did I say I was gonna loan my account to anybody. Wee bit dramatic lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlyciaStarsider said:

I did indeed mean for someone to edit like in Instagram and stuff, nowhere in my post did I say I was gonna loan my account to anybody. Wee bit dramatic lol

Didn't say you did either. There was a reason I used the word "IF" and it had nothing to do with drama yet everything to do with a clear understanding.

Thank you for clarifying what you did mean.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1856 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.