Shopping

RajeshKA

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1829 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I had purchased  [Item & Seller Information redacted]  on 2019/05/03 for L$ 350. I had written to her about non delivery on 2019/05/04 but no response . What should I do ? The Id prefix is 73ac9dc0   

6 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, RajeshKA said:

I had purchased   *****  from   ****** on 2019/05/03 for L$ 350. I had written to her about non delivery on 2019/05/04 but no response . What should I do ? The Id prefix is 73ac9dc0   

Putting names in post as you have here is against the forum rules, so you need to remove specifics == so  "a product" and "the owner" instead.

If the seller has a redelivery terminal you can use that to get your item redelivered. If it was from the Marketplace you can now (in most cases) get your item redelivered from the Marketplace without contacting the seller.  

It has only been a day and it is the weekend when many folks don't log in. So waiting another day or so would be appropriate, then write again (both IM and Notecard unless there is special contact instructions in the seller's profile" would be a smart  method. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
xing out the names - duh
  • Like 3

Did you purchase it through the Marketplace or from the in-world store?

If you purchased it from the Marketplace, did you double check to see if it was or was not in the "Received Folder" in your inventory?  If it was not, it looks like from the marketplace add, that you should be able to request a redelivery yourself.  In the Marketplace, go to My Account -> Order History and find the item.  There should be a redelivery link in the transaction information for that item.

If you purchased it from the in-world store, you will need to contact the seller - I don't see a redelivery terminal in the store, at least not from my quick look around.  If you sent an IM, I would also send a Notecard with the transaction information on it - sometimes people's IM's get capped, others prefer NC's, so doing both covers both bases.  Don't expect an immediate reply - not everyone is inworld all the time, or even every day, so be patient.

Sometimes creators don't bother answering your notecards, they just go ahead and resend the item. I just had that happen this weekend. Bought something at Fameshed from a very well known creator - it never made it to my inventory. Wrote them right off Friday evening. I knew she's not in my country. 24 hours later nothing. I was kind of getting annoyed. Then, yesterday evening I was looking for something else in my inventory which had a similar name to the other item and came upon it. She'd sent it, but never told me and I do not recall even seeing a notification that it had arrived (to be fair, i'm kind of lax reading those). 

As mentioned, recheck your inventory. And also yes, give a day or so to allow the creator to get back to you. You never know what time zone they are in (some put it in their profile - others do not) or they could be on vacation, etc. I do try to be as patient as possible. Most are good about getting back to you and if it becomes more than a few days drop them another note; it could honestly not have been seen. It happens.

5 hours ago, RajeshKA said:

I will not repeat the error angain .Thanks

As Coffee said, edit your original post to remove the specifics --- or the forum moderators will do it for you, possibly with an official warning.

The lower left of your first post you'll see "Edit".   Click that and modify the post to meet the forums rules of "no naming" - and that applies to specific product names and people.   Side note - the post will only be editable within 24 hours of initial posting time.
image.png.e37eedc465b2fb93a116941a4a11b057.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1829 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.