Nonolynie

Redelivery

Question

7 answers to this question

Just now, Nonolynie said:

Hello , can anyone tell me how I get a redelivery ?

Depends of what and where from

For marketplace redelivery you can go to  My Marketplace - My Account - Order history then find the item and see if there is a redelivery option

Inworld go to the store and try and locate their redelivery terminal

Some merchants will tell you in their profile where and how to get redeliveries

Note you can only get a copy item redelivered

Note some merchants don't offer a redelivery option and you might have to contact them directly

• Like 2

Locating the redelivery terminal isn't always necessary if you shop at any place that uses casper vendors either click or right click > touch on any vendor and in the dialogue box that comes up there is something called redeliver that will take you to a page that will let you redeliver almost anything bought at any store using casper vendors

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have a redelivery script I can just drop into a prim, whenever I need to get a redelivery on anything. Saves me having to hunt down a terminal.

22 hours ago, MiakisTheUsagi said:

I have a redelivery script I can just drop into a prim, whenever I need to get a redelivery on anything. Saves me having to hunt down a terminal.

And you got this where?  Can anyone get such or do we have to script it ourselves?

I like that Blueberry has a redelivery HUD that lets you get the item anywhere. 

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

And you got this where?  Can anyone get such or do we have to script it ourselves?

I can't remember which. But it came with one of my MP purchases. Its Copy/Transfer can send you a copy if you like :)

• Thanks 1