looking For Fun,outgoing Friends

DirtyLucine69

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Carole Franizzi wrote:

My suggestion would be to re-think your name.

Carole, this is certainly one of the best laughs i have had in these forums!!!

Well Valerie, I don't mean to be cynical, but if you have a name which contains both "dirty" and "69", I think it's pretty likely that the sort of people who are going to contact you probably won't want to discuss the global economic crisis. :smileyvery-happy:

I routinely ignore anyone online or in SL who has 69 in their user name. Explaining to you that this was not a good name choice is not being rude. It's simply expaining why you may not be drawing the kind of friendships you say you want.

User names usually say alot about a person,..or least we tell ourselves they do.  If someone has a name like LifeForJesus they'e probably Christian. If they have a name like Satan666, they're probably not.  If they have a name like Freaky69, they're probably more interested in sex than anything else.  DirtyLucine69 looks like that too.

DirtyLucine69 wrote:

Well Dirty was random

Lucine is the name

and "69" is from the band the 69 eyes

You know, I had a friend with the same problem as you. She came from a Brazil which, as you know, has a very warm climate. When she opened her account with SL, she'd just come back from a holiday on the Greek island of Lesbos. She was a surgeon in real-life and spent most of her working day wearing latex gloves. Plus, her main activity in SL was building - in particular, she liked making in-scale models of Dark Shadow Maps (yeah, she was pretty geeky). Anyhoo, the poor soul was constantly hassled for sex even though she would explain over and over and over that her name, HotLesboLatexBDSMer didn't have anything to do with naughty stuff!

DirtyLucine69 wrote:

Stfu and get out
:)

I'm finding it so hard to believe you have difficulty making friends. I mean - you're so charming...

valerie Inshan wrote:

Carole Franizzi wrote:

DirtyLucine69 wrote:

Stfu and get out :

I'm finding it so hard to believe you have difficulty making friends. I mean - you're so charming...

Carole, I think she does deserve her name: Dirty indeed, yuk!

Yep. Potty-mouthed...

Why don't you try Kuula? Search for it in places. You should only get three results. Teleport to the location with the most traffic. There are usually a few avatars there.

If you're feeling a bit more adventurous, search for infohub and teleport to the heaviest trafficked ones. Be forewarned, some of the people can be a bit mischievous at infohubs and there is not much in the way of adult supervision. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.