sooooooooo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2000 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I saw the original post before it was deleted. Sometimes the mere act of getting something written down can pull the frustration about a situation out of your head and onto the screen (or the paper) so that it doesn't bug you so much. Might be safer to do so in Notepad or on actual paper in future, though, because people around here can be quick to quote ;)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, anniepany said:

People who drink anything other than root beer should be shot.

Annie, while I sympathize with your thinking on this, that was a rather extreme position to take and you were wise to retract it. And shooting is a messy way to dispatch those who frustrate you.

Do as Skell says. Write your diatribe on a cloth napkin, then leave it on the kitchen table while you walk to the market to purchase a bottle of their best root beer and a bottle of their cheapest vodka, 150 proof or higher. When you get home, twist the napkin into a voodoo doll likeness of a non root beer drinker and shove it into the vodka bottle up to its neck. Turn the bottle over briefly to soak the head in vodka, then set the bottle upright and light the head.

Turn out the lights and savor your root beer by the warm glow of your poor voodoo victim, who will surely pay the price for abstaining. The alcohol will wash out the note you wrote and you can repeat the ritual to your heart's content.

I hope this helps.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, anniepany said:

and cats are clearly better then dogs, especially those little yappy dogs that poop in your shoes

However, should you shoot people who don't like rootbeer, I do suggest you don't then go on and shoot the puppies, no matter how you despise them. The SPCA can get pretty mean.

Sometimes it's easy to write something and then have second thoughts. Foot in mouth does follow. Sometimes you can hide it, other times not. Short of the note method, having a trusted person to offload on helps. And if you do get caught out, just act with grace and try and move on.

Edited by Shudo
  • Like 1

OK, so I lied about forgetting.  At least a little bit.  I agree about the cats and the yappy little dogs. Especially the yappy little dogs, although I have never been so unlucky as to have one poop in my shoes.  If I did, I think I would want something stronger than root beer to help me forget again. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

OK, so I lied about forgetting.  At least a little bit.  I agree about the cats and the yappy little dogs. Especially the yappy little dogs, although I have never been so unlucky as to have one poop in my shoes.  If I did, I think I would want something stronger than root beer to help me forget again. 

Dear lord, I was so confused when I read this, I had forgotten that I deleted the original post. I was wondering if someone had hacked my account lol @Skell Daggeryou are so right, next time I will do just that. *hangs her head and slips out the door*

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Annie, while I sympathize with your thinking on this, that was a rather extreme position to take and you were wise to retract it. And shooting is a messy way to dispatch those who frustrate you.

Do as Skell says. Write your diatribe on a cloth napkin, then leave it on the kitchen table while you walk to the market to purchase a bottle of their best root beer and a bottle of their cheapest vodka, 150 proof or higher. When you get home, twist the napkin into a voodoo doll likeness of a non root beer drinker and shove it into the vodka bottle up to its neck. Turn the bottle over briefly to soak the head in vodka, then set the bottle upright and light the head.

Turn out the lights and savor your root beer by the warm glow of your poor voodoo victim, who will surely pay the price for abstaining. The alcohol will wash out the note you wrote and you can repeat the ritual to your heart's content.

I hope this helps.

More then you know! Thank you, Maddy!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2000 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.