Flight Assist is enabled

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

this system message, as stated in the Title of this plea, just started showing up recently in my chat. not sure where or what it's coming from. any hints as to how to disable it? (doesn't appear to be Firestorm related). it can't be any attachments since i changed the avatar to Test Female and relogged. same message.

...sorry, it IS a Firestorm thing. disabling the Preference: Firestorm > Extras > "Enable LSL-Client Bridge" seems to remove it.

Edited by EnCore Mayne

38 minutes ago, MiakisTheUsagi said:

Go to Preferences/Firestorm. Should see the flight assist options at the bottom, just select Flight Assist Disabled

i DID have the assist disabled. i fiddled with a number of options for that but all of them, including the disabled option, left me with that assist message coming up. so..., long story short, i just unchecked the LSL Client Bridge altogether.

22 minutes ago, EnCore Mayne said:

i DID have the assist disabled. i fiddled with a number of options for that but all of them, including the disabled option, left me with that assist message coming up. so..., long story short, i just unchecked the LSL Client Bridge altogether.

Did you try recreating the bridge? Avatar → Avatar Health → Recreate LSL Bridge.

https://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_bridge

Flight Assist: The Firestorm bridge has a built-in flight assist. This may be enabled in Preferences → Firestorm → Extras → Enable Bridge Flight Assist. Note that if you enable this, you should not wear any scripted flight assist; using both will cause them to conflict, with undesired results. The flight assist allows flight above 5,000 meters and provides a speed boost. The amount of boost can be selected in Preferences → Firestorm → Extras.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Check the link. Just in case there is a function or two of the bridge you do want.

I've always wondered what the bridge is for. Thanks Selene. I will detatch it and see if it helps prevent so many crashes I suffer these days. I doubt it but anythings worth a try

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.