10 million people watch a DJ in Fortnite

animats

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 minutes ago, Prokofy Neva said:

Why are we raising Duran Duran? Who on earth or the Metaverse listens to Duran Duran anymore???

I do... My wife and kids do.. The 80's had awesome music.. 

4 minutes ago, 666mila said:

I think the LL programmers can create a SIM, and a larger capacity

Can is not will. There is no reason for them to do so. You are also talking about having artists in their 60's try and learn SL. Good luck with that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

I do... My wife and kids do.. The 80's had awesome music.. 

I have to go to the dentist a lot and I always tell them that I'd rather have root canal than have the 80s music on. I mean, one round of "Happy to Be Stuck with You" by Huey Newton and the News might be tolerable, but 10 times as you are treated for 2 hours? No. Make it stop. The CVS has an 80s track too, and no sooner do I escape from the dentist to go buy some gauze, than I am treated to Huey again. Please, another root canal, anything!

4 hours ago, 666mila said:

I think the LL programmers can create a SIM, and a larger capacity

Not really. Capacity is about 40-45 avatars per sim, and by then the sim will be overloaded. Sometimes LL sets up four sims in a square to create a big venue, so you can get 3x that. There's a permanent setup like that at the place where LL once sold entire sims to corporate buyers.

The first time I saw an article about how to play Fornite with your kids I knew it was not for me. I mean yuck - kids shudders...

So they can have all the second rate talentless Deadmau5 wannabes they like.

That said, on the 80s (they will live forever) and numbers - LiveAid in 85 is thought to have been seen one way or another by a billion plus (fudges a bit because there were tie ins all over the place). Hows that for new technology eh?

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1850 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.