Mesh body

Tiffany0002

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1918 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi im new at this and im wanting to know where can i go to buy a Mesh body? Maitreya type is more what im looking for i have no ideal what stores to go to find one? anyone please give me links or names places to shop to find some thank u lots!! :) :) ive had no luck trying search on my own :(

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tiffany0002 said:

Hi im new at this and im wanting to know where can i go to buy a Mesh body? Maitreya type is more what im looking for i have no ideal what stores to go to find one? anyone please give me links or names places to shop to find some thank u lots!! :) :) ive had no luck trying search on my own :(

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maitreya Isle/128/133/24   is the Maitreya store.  You can also get a somewhat limited FREE body at eBody (both thin gals and curvy version). Might be go to learn on the free body :D.  https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Coral Island/222/160/2001

• Like 1

You might find @Vanity Fair's article on free and cheap mesh bodies helpful none the less:

https://ryanschultz.com/2018/09/24/second-life-steals-deals-and-freebies-free-mesh-heads-and-bodies-for-female-second-life-avatars/

Most on that list are still available (Vanity keeps updating the list) and they are an excelent start into the mesh body world - the big names will have more clothing available though. Take your time, a mesh body is a rather big investment though.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tiffany0002 said:

not sure if you need a larger font to be able to read/ type, in that case ignore my remark please , but otherwise most of us can read the quote under this better... on nearly all forums and social media, huge fonts are seen as shouting.

6 hours ago, Tiffany0002 said:
Hi i'm new at this and i'm wanting to know where can i go to buy a Mesh body? 
Maitreya type is more what i'm looking for  but i have no idea what stores to go to find one?
Anyone please give me links or names places to shop to find some, thank u lots!!
I've had no luck trying search on my own

• Like 1

There is a blog with a review of mesh bodies and heads, Mesh Body Addicts.

Several people have taken a poll of which body is most popular. Maitreya wins. Whether it is the best made and easiest to use is debatable. I suggest you try Maitreya and the top 3 or 4 bodies. Check the ACI on each body as it is an indicator of the load the body puts on your viewer's and everyone else's render engines. Lower is better.

Ultimately, I think most of us pick a body on how it looks. Maitreya seems to have won on looks. 3 or 4 other brands are as good in my opinion and better on technical optimization. 

Or... skip all the brain damage and just buy Maitreya.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1918 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.