is there any such thing as a FREE apartment?

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1919 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Sandra8675 said:

Are there any free apartments or free places to live?

There are, though I don't remember the easiest way to search for them.  You could try searching inworld for 'free home' or 'free apartment'.  There are also places that will let you set your Home location there and they provide changing rooms to use, but don't actually give you a house or apartment.  I thought I had some notes on some of those places, but can't seem to find any right now.  Maybe someone will come along soon and point you in the right direction.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

You can live at my place, set home there, use all the toys, rezz any packages you buy.

Such a nice offer...  I know next to nothing...  Would a have a room?  I'm asking because I'm so very new I don't understand the details of how things like this are done.  I appreciate your help.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2019 at 5:24 AM, Christhiana said:

There is a place next to my shop that has free apartments. It's in Chinati, Heterocera. Seems to be from a land baron as a promotion.

In sl I was discussing Chinati, Heterocera with a friend...  There are many things I still do not know.  But, can you explain in a way a newbie would understand how I can find the Chinati, Hererocera area?  How would I get there?

9 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

But, can you explain in a way a newbie would understand how I can find the Chinati, Hererocera area?  How would I get there?

put "chinati" in location bar, hit enter ;)

Christhiana's shop is at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chinati/228/41/24

PS: Heterocea is the continent the region is on... it helps us oldies in estimating it's whereabouts but it is not needed to find it.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1919 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.