That breedable is the best?

Aikame

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi guys.

I am new to raising animals, and I would like to know more about them.

I know there are many in the market and it is confusing, I want to dedicate myself to raising animals and selling them

Somebody could help me?

Above all I look for what else is sold, that is to say what most demand is currently

I have reported a little about the snuffles although I do not know how they are in terms of sale

Thanks all

oh yes... and forum feedback is the perfect section to post and discuss this..... :SwingingFriends:

and ... i think there will be new breedables.. but the older ones won't be replaced. Most didn't update theirs in years because most are hype sensitive.. going well for a few years and than nearly get decimated.
Also it's very questionable if animesh will really be better, it needs serious skills to keep impacts in scripts and builds in better control than the old ones.

Edited by Ethan Paslong

10 minutes ago, Aikame said:

No one answers me, nobody loves me, aikame alone

Hahahaha 😎

well first of all you posted it in forums feedback.  Not everyone looks here.  Second not everyone is around the forums immediately after a question is posted that they can answer and some questions can take days to get a response and 3rd maybe its just that breedables are not popular anymore

1 hour ago, animats said:

Now that animesh is working, all pre-animesh breedables will probably become obsolete.

Never giving up my kitties. 

I don't breed them though - they are just pets for me.  Might not be animesh, but they are still cute.  Maybe way down the road, if I accumulate enough animesh pets to replace them, I might tuck my current pets away in inventory.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Aikame said:

No one answers me

if you already run out of patience within the first hour you joined, breedables might be not the right thing for you.. it can take up for multiple weeks before you really get offspring and only costing you money for food and land ... ánd even have to see if the offspring is sellable, if it's basic without special traits it's nothing more than material for the glue factory.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Never giving up my kitties. 

I don't breed them though - they are just pets for me.  Might not be animesh, but they are still cute.

bit the same here for my meeroos... all pets, but my oldest are longer on the grid than the average resident.. my Igor is 2782 days old.. as long i'm here he will be too!

roos_001.png.8d9de5c197d3ad6c8fdfbd24c16bcde8.png

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

if you already run out of patience within the first hour you joined, breedables might be not the right thing for you.. it can take up for multiple weeks before you really get offspring and only costing you money for food and land ... ánd even have to see if the offspring is sellable, if it's basic without special traits it's nothing more than material for the glue factory.

I've done it with fun xD, I did not think people would misinterpret it in such a way ... I'm sorry 

9 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

bit the same here for my meeroos... all pets, but my oldest are longer on the grid than the average resident.. my Igor is 2782 days old.. as long i'm here he will be too!

roos_001.png.8d9de5c197d3ad6c8fdfbd24c16bcde8.png

I had actually lost one of my Kittycats years ago and forgot about her.  Then I got a new one and went to the website where it also listed my old one.  She had been gone for years, but they were able to do a redelivery on her when I opened  a ticket.  She's a bit over 6 years old.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.