Downturn in the SL Economy?

Prokofy Neva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Yup. Problem is, it's no mod. So that leaves changing hair style. I'm ok with that. After all, the universe isn't perfect.

and it's not like there is a shortage of hair styles to choose from :)    Though I do sometimes have trouble finding one that I really like.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

and it's not like there is a shortage of hair styles to choose from :)    Though I do sometimes have trouble finding one that I really like.

My two main stores are Emo-tions and no_match. I can usually find something at least close at one or the other.

Edited by Selene Gregoire

BoM will only solve the alpha sorting problem with the onion layers.  It will not solve the alpha sorting problem in it's entirety. 

When you run into the 'glitch' while layering hair and mesh clothing, it is still caused by the same issue.  And that is layering transparencies.  Now, of course, hair needs those alpha blended textures to get that lovely soft look, and of course any top that has lace or see through bits also needs to use alpha blending to get a nice look about it.

When you run into the glitch with a top that has no apparent reason for needing an alpha blended texture, that is usually because it has been done by mistake.....like uploading it as a png , with a pesky sneaky alpha layer that is still there and hiding, because the texture was not flattened.  This can be fixed though, by editing and turning off the blending,which the designer can do......and if by a huge long shot, the item is modify, so can the consumer :P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2129 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.