Maturity Level in Marketplace

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Martyrmaker Ohrenstein said:

I recently changed my password and now I cant seem to get my marketplace setting set back to all 3 . In world I have access to Adult rated content.

I have been age verified, have payment history on file as have been in secondlife for 10+ years now. Any help or suggestions on how to rectify this would be greatly appreciated.

Did you relog into the MP?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sharon Ariantho said:

ITS A BUG! The latest changes in MP screwed the stored maturity level. NOW i have to reset it every time. NO it is not my browser (i tried others). No, it is not a case of "refreshing" IT IS A BUG and should be reported by everyone that sees this problem!

Here we go again.

You said “Any help or suggestions on how to rectify this would be greatly appreciated.“ but when help is given, you scream at the helpers. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Sharon Ariantho said:

ITS A BUG! The latest changes in MP screwed the stored maturity level. NOW i have to reset it every time. NO it is not my browser (i tried others). No, it is not a case of "refreshing" IT IS A BUG and should be reported by everyone that sees this problem!

Seems to be working fine for me. I logged in and out, on various browsers, and my maturity setting never got lost or reset.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Seems to be working fine for me. I logged in and out, on various browsers, and my maturity setting never got lost or reset.

could be browser privacy settings - if cookies are deleted on logout ... well all will be reset on login.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

could be browser privacy settings - if cookies are deleted on logout ... well all will be reset on login.

I just logged in and then out of the MP on Internet Explorer.  Told IE to clear all cookies, etc... Logged back in and my maturity settings are still there.  They only revert back to General when I log out and then back to all as soon as I actually log in again.

Which actually makes sense to me since I was under the impression it was associated with your id.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.