Can't figure meshes out..

Mother Mystic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1993 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello...

ok, so for the past week i've been hoarding all sorts of omega skins, lashes, makeup, skins etc, I have found a lot of freebie omega appliers but nothing, absolutely nothing shows on my Normie head and Ocacin body.. clearly I'm doing something wrong but can someone teach me or customize my avi for me for a cost? Because clearly after reading most of mesh material out there.. I'm still unable to do it..

https://ibb.co/dt4Mf0

This is the skin I am stuck with and absolutely nothing omega will change it

@EurkaVonD Have never heard of the head or the body before, but according to the second reviewer from the top on the most recent review page of the body in the MP, "Since it does not support appliers, the body/alpha hud is critical"

Have you tried contacting either of the creators or asking in their support group (if they have them) for assistance?

Sorry I'm not able to be much help. Perhaps someone else in here knows a thing or two about them.

Looking at the Marketplace ad for the body, it does not appear to be Omega compatible. It states: 

SLUV: You can apply your existing skins (apply any skin, tattoo and system clothes without needing any applier using Bake On Mesh.

So it seems that you will have to wait on BoM to apply a skin or make a skin for it since the dev kit is available and the body is fully mod.

Reading the information for the head you should be able to use any Omega head applier on it.

I have no personal knowledge of either the head or the body. I just read the information provided in the Marketplace ads.

3 hours ago, ErukaVonD said:

Hello...

ok, so for the past week i've been hoarding all sorts of omega skins, lashes, makeup, skins etc, I have found a lot of freebie omega appliers but nothing, absolutely nothing shows on my Normie head and Ocacin body.. clearly I'm doing something wrong but can someone teach me or customize my avi for me for a cost? Because clearly after reading most of mesh material out there.. I'm still unable to do it..

https://ibb.co/dt4Mf0

This is the skin I am stuck with and absolutely nothing omega will change it

About the head. I note that you are using a skin in your picture, so you should be able to apply omega skins since Normie head comes with Omega Built in and without any skins. I'm guessing you're having problems applying the omega makeups on it. If so, open Normie's HUD and click the button MAKEUP/TATTOOS to enable this layer and then apply the makeup. It should work.

Thank you so much everyone ❤️  Ok, so for the body there is only one other skin, the Fair one in that dev kit but I have no clue how to obtain it. The Normie skin  i am wearing came with the bundle but i was unable to find other skins for it. I'll try the makeup thingie and let you know if it worked. In the meantime, for the body, how do i obtain the fair shade in the dev kit?

I don't know, never been tempted to buy Normie. I see there is very little written about it in the Utilizator blog, it is no FAQ or walk through.

It is clearly a head for those who are well versed in customizing, more than for those who buy a product and wear it.

How about joining the Utilizator update group and ask for advice? https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/byron-york-as-world-moves-on-the-brett-kavanaugh-fight-continues

• Like 1

Speaking of my own experience, It is so seldom that cheap is better than expensive. I see you came too the same conclusion.

Myself, I don't have enough time to make a head as Normie do the things Lelutka, Catwa or other heads in the middle/upper price range do. Especially if you want the cheap head do it.

Some do it because they want to work with it instead of doing other things like shopping, dancing or working on the SL home. And they do a good job on it, but I prefer the "buy and wear".

• Like 1

I don't know if anyone mentioned these:

1. I suspect you can wear any skin.  Have you tried going into your SL library in inventory and throwing one of those freebie skins to see if it works? It may be as simple as that and becomes of matter of just finding the skin you like.  SL is full of skins, freebies and otherwise.

2.  Omega has special applier HUDs for the different mesh bodies.  You will need that.  They have a centralized store in SL (I don't have the LM) and there you will find a huge array of HUDs for the different bodies.  Maybe you'll find your body's Omega HUD there.  There's a small purchase price I don't remember what it is.... maybe $200L?  So, there is an impetus for Omega to build these applier HUDS. 

This may solve your issues with good fortune.  If not now, maybe soon.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1993 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.