You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

At least the pea headed, himbo surfer looking dumbstruck into the car, like he just saw a half smoked blunt, is finally gone.
Same for the plastic shopping girl and plastic shop assistant, both staring crosseyed into space with fake smiles.

But, we get a new one to grate on the eye. 

It's a toss up, the surfer himbo was pretty bad, but this lady's sneer will have me screaming.

deformed.png.5c8b0daee1c0168b01f1900d479e35c1.png

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

But, we get a new one to grate on the eye. This too short in the torso, and too long in the legs lady, with tiny hands and crossed eyes.

She’s also in one of those impossible models poses, that could only be achieved by a RL contortionist with a gantry and series of ropes and pullies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The only pic that's ever annoyed me is this one and the other taken in the same shop (the two ladies at the counter with wondering eyes).

biz.thumb.png.705ee2e82d778ea3294498fcf0081124.png

This shop closed years ago. It was one of my favorites before fitted mesh killed it. I'd like to see more current shops on the front page.

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 1

I guess, anyone with a flickr feed will know these problems.

One spends hours and hours carefully setting up a shot, hundreds of drafts and ages spent looking at the shots carefully in photoshop, really trying to get the perfect one.

It's not at all easy.

And one almost always misses something obvious! But worse, the missed thing is only seen after you pack up and go home

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Callum Meriman said:

I guess, anyone with a flickr feed will know these problems.

One spends hours and hours carefully setting up a shot, hundreds of drafts and ages spent looking at the shots carefully in photoshop, really trying to get the perfect one.

It's not at all easy.

And one almost always misses something obvious! But worse, the missed thing is only seen after you pack up and go home

So very true. I spend hours creating my vendor covers. But there are just things that no matter how many times you go over it you just miss it. I even get friends to look at the pics to proof them and they miss stuff too. It's a battle for sure.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.