Looking for 1 or 2 other people to rent land with (using my house)

Jixxur

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

(I know I've already posted 1 time in this forum but unfortunately I can't delete it.)

Hi! I'm just coming back to SL after a 4 month break and I'd like to rent some land again, but I'd like to rent with 1 or 2 other people who would want to share my house.
I haven't searched for land to rent yet, I'd like to see if anyone wants to rent with me would like to help me with it so we're all happy with the spot and size and the price as well.

My house consists of:

• 4 bedrooms - 1 master(upstairs), 2 bedrooms upstairs, 1 bedroom downstairs. I also have a small little office room, not sure if it counts as a bedroom or not, I'll add a picture
  • 2 bathrooms - 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs
  • Garage - 2 doors and a room in it
  • 2 living rooms
  • 1 kitchen

Picture of my house below! Please click the link.

https://imgur.com/a/ZfRFvqd

The link above brings you to pictures of my house, or if you'd like to come see it in-world for yourself please let me know and we can meet up!
Please IM me in-world @ "Jixxur" if you're interested in living in this house with me and paying rent.

just a thougt, you want to rent with multiple people, huge house, with quite some LI needed for use with 3 persons.
If i'm not wrong you looked for the same in the past.

Wouldn't it be a smarter idea, and avoid loads of drama about none payed shares, annoying visitors and anything else that can be brought by people you never seen before.... to get a small house, rent a small plot, and be happy ever after?

• Like 1

I found a pretty nice place in a good looking sim so if anyone is interested we could buy the land I found, or we can look for more if you're not happy for it.
The land I found has 1614 prims and the area is 1920, price is 1515 a week. So we'd both pay half and half if it was only me and 1 other, or if there was 3 of us we'd pay about 505 each. 

Could also have up to 4 people even, who knows.
Let me know if you wanna do this with me. :D

12 minutes ago, Jixxur said:

Actually I found a lot of good land in nice sims for very cheap with a lot of prims. :o 

Mind that the price of prim and size often is not the only factor. Consider the region's limitations, the view and the services available. The awkward moment when someone builds a club or throws a party at an estate and people can't attend because the sim is full. The fullbright, pink, mega-prim monstrosity someone plonked down on a piece of mainland in 2006 and forgot about. 
   Unless you're like me. Build a skybox with no windows, and never have guests over. 

22 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Mind that the price of prim and size often is not the only factor. Consider the region's limitations, the view and the services available. The awkward moment when someone builds a club or throws a party at an estate and people can't attend because the sim is full. The fullbright, pink, mega-prim monstrosity someone plonked down on a piece of mainland in 2006 and forgot about. 
   Unless you're like me. Build a skybox with no windows, and never have guests over. 

This is all very true, I'm just waiting to see if anyone would be interested in doing this with me. Then we could talk about it. The sims that I checked were actually pretty nice and didn't have all those huge ugly buildings in it. But building it up in the sky all alone sounds fun too.

• 2 weeks later...

I've rented my own land that has 1127 prims and it's in a good place with no lag, and it's pretty huge. For only about 980 a week, I'm still looking for people to rent with me.

I've made my house and everything, the house above I did not use because it is too big for just me. I'm willing to delete all my hard work and redo everything if anyone would like to live together with me. Or if you like what I did, we can keep it.

Let me know if you wanna rent with me!

IM me in-world @ "Jixxur". <----  :D

I've been renting land that has 1127 prims total and it costs me 987 a week. That would be like 485 or something for you, also my friend wants to help me pay as well so even lower if and when she does. She won't be using any prims either.

I already went ahead and made my house and decorated and everything since no one messaged me. I didn't use the house in the post, I used another one since that one is too big for just 1 person. I'm willing to delete all my hard work and start over so we can both make something that we both like.

IM me if interested! :3

• Confused 1

Try to find roommates inworld. Maybe at spots where newbies gather, or even rez for the first time.
As i found out, a lot of newcomers aren´t very patient. Within a few days they often need a full mesh avatar, tons of clothes and of course something they can call a home.
Would suit your needs very well. ^^

Edited by Resi Pfeffer
typo

• 1 month later...

Don't lose hope! I'm actually doing this with a person I just met and an old friend, but sometimes you meet people that you just know you want to hang around with. ☺️ We bought a mainland property and everything and are house hunting at this point... hardest part is trying to find furniture with animations for 3 people beyond threesomes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.