SL Beta Grid Down?

Ace Deir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

First time posting on the SL Forums so I apologize if I put this in the wrong category, etc.

For the past three days, every time I try to log into the Beta Grid via Firestorm Viewer, I get the message "unable to connect to a simulator" . I have searched this problem up on Google already, can't find any answers. Anyone else having this problem? How can I solve this issue if it's my problem?

Thanks, if you can help me that would be great.

11 minutes ago, Ace Deir said:

First time posting on the SL Forums so I apologize if I put this in the wrong category, etc.

For the past three days, every time I try to log into the Beta Grid via Firestorm Viewer, I get the message "unable to connect to a simulator" . I have searched this problem up on Google already, can't find any answers. Anyone else having this problem? How can I solve this issue if it's my problem?

Thanks, if you can help me that would be great.

As its a linden testing grid, its not always available but you could try changing your log in location to one of the regions in green here

http://aditi.coreqa.net/gridtool.php

Just now, Fionalein said:

I fear the rest of Betagrid sims were eaten up the SSP moloch... ;)

Ah the timing IS interesting. Bet it is just a coincidence though.  If you have anything bigger than a sim to test it ain't gonna work over there.  :D and it has been VERY messy too so no clean up.  

23 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Как его сетка тестирования липы, она не всегда доступна, но вы можете попытаться изменить свое местоположение в одном из регионов в зеленом месте

http://aditi.coreqa.net/gridtool.php

Добрый день )
у меня проблема, при попытке войти в Second Life Beta, отображается ошибка пароля или логина, но при входе с моими паролем и логином в Second Life ошибки нет и сообщение не появляется. Как мне зайти в Second Life Beta ?
Почему появляется ошибка ?

b1.png

b2.png

14 minutes ago, Pupsssss123 said:
Добрый день )
у меня проблема, при попытке войти в Second Life Beta, отображается ошибка пароля или логина, но при входе с моими паролем и логином в Second Life ошибки нет и сообщение не появляется. Как мне зайти в Second Life Beta ?
Почему появляется ошибка ?
Возможно, вам придется отправить билет поддержки и попросить их изучить его.  https://support.secondlife.com/
  • Like 1

7 июля 2012 года в 12:00 Синди Эванье сказала:

добрый день ) сегодня получила ответ от поддержки , возможно у кого-то возникла такая же проблема как и у меня ) надеюсь эта информация будет полезна ) всем хорошего дня )

вот что мне ответили :

Please clear your cache (Me > Preferences > Advanced > Clear Cache), then close your Viewer, reopen it and log in to the Beta Grid using your current password. I would recommend logging in to the region Morris

2 minutes ago, Pupsssss123 said:

добрый день ) сегодня получила ответ от поддержки , возможно у кого-то возникла такая же проблема как и у меня ) надеюсь эта информация будет полезна ) всем хорошего дня )

вот что мне ответили :

Please clear your cache (Me > Preferences > Advanced > Clear Cache), then close your Viewer, reopen it and log in to the Beta Grid using your current password. I would recommend logging in to the region Morris

Good to know thank you for giving us the official advice

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.