Smooth skin applier for males

elixdude

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Send a PM to Skell Dagger if he does not reply here soon. He is sure to know some skins.

I should have my own bat-signal ;)

11 hours ago, elixdude said:

Hello, can anyone recommend any skin applier that smooth like, no defined abs or stuff like that? I have Belleza Jake and Signature Gianni. Thank you :)

Elixdude, it would depend on whether you want your face to be smooth as well. I'm absolutely loving Insol's new male skins that have just been released. 'Tyson' has a beautifully-smooth and ageless face, whereas 'Leo' has just a few small hints at age (but not so much that I would regard it as a mature skin). Matching body appliers for Insol are at Bold & Beauty (you'll find the male body appliers in a small store at the opposite end of the region than the bigger store where the female body appliers are).

Alternatively, Avi-Glam have different body options, from soft (no abs) to light abs. I'm not sure if Clef de Peau still offer options for abs/no-abs; they used to on their Gen 1 and Gen 2 skins, so it's fairly safe to assume they will have the same options on their new Gen 3 skins, too.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 1

On 8/20/2018 at 10:15 PM, Skell Dagger said:

I'm absolutely loving Insol's new male skins that have just been released. 'Tyson' has a beautifully-smooth and ageless face, whereas 'Leo' has just a few small hints at age (but not so much that I would regard it as a mature skin).

Tyson doesnt seem to be on sale in her main shop. Is it hidden in an event?

18 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Tyson doesnt seem to be on sale in her main shop. Is it hidden in an event?

Tyson was at Kustom 9 for July. I've noticed a lot of designers are pretty slow at putting event releases out in their stores. I'm still waiting for one TMD July hair to appear at the Dura mainstore (since the TMD collection was so dire that month that I didn't even check out the demo until the event was over, and now I'm just waiting for a mainstore release).

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.