Where do people buy or get gestures?

elixdude

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, elixdude said:

I feel like I'm so lacked of gesture when interacted with people while the people I randomly chatted with got plenty of gestures. I wonder where did they get gestures? Thank you :)

Well there USED to be tons of gesture shops. Less now I suspect with Bento and mesh avatars. I would look on the Marketplace :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, elixdude said:

I feel like I'm so lacked of gesture when interacted with people while the people I randomly chatted with got plenty of gestures. I wonder where did they get gestures? Thank you :)

be strong.. stand up out of the crowd and don't use those things!  :)
or..
at least use it wise, not use it as main communication as some seem to do, overusing it in public venues will bring your name on more mute/block lists than you wish.

You can find loads of them at MP as Chic already adviced, i only want to double the advice to look very close what you buy, there are tons non Bento, old, gestures ..some even seen SL's first birthday celebration ;)  ( 15th is now)

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

be strong.. stand up out of the crowd and don't use those things!  :)
or..
at least use it wise, not use it as main communication as some seem to do, overusing it in public venues will bring your name on more mute/block lists than you wish.

You can find loads of them at MP as Chic already adviced, i only want to double the advice to look very close what you buy, there are tons non Bento, old, gestures ..some even seen SL's first birthday celebration ;)  ( 15th is now)

Thank you for the advice, yes I try to use it wisely since I can see how irritating gesture is when used frequently (for example, DJ's Host) :D I'll try check MP later.

Of course, you can make your own Gestures!

Materials needed:  Sound files, and animations  (these are optional, but may improve the results of your finished Gesture)

Tools required:  The Second Life Gesture Editor built into your viewer

Book Learnin': 

Edited by Lindal Kidd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.