Is there a minimum account age before it can be made premium? Made another alt but can't premium it

lucagrabacr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey, so I was trying to make 2 of my other alts premium today, the first one (which I made sometimes ago) was able to be made premium and then I created a new one, but I can't make the new one premium, it keeps saying that there's a problem charging my payment method (even though I have enough balance)

Anyone knows why?

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Fionalein said:

I am not sure but I think I read there was a maximum number of alts you could connect to one payment method. But no idea if you arywhere near that limit.

I've currently got a total of 8 accounts using the same payment method.  

Supposedly you can only have 5 accounts per email.  Mine are spread across a few emails, so I'm not sure if that limit is still there or not.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

22 hours ago, lucagrabacr said:

Hey, so I was trying to make 2 of my other alts premium today, the first one (which I made sometimes ago) was able to be made premium and then I created a new one, but I can't make the new one premium, it keeps saying that there's a problem charging my payment method (even though I have enough balance)

Anyone knows why?

If the payment method is a credit card, it is possible that the card company questioned it.  If so, you'd likely get some sort of alert from the card company. 

Another thing to check -- double verify that you entered the payment info accurately.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.