SL15B Gift Grab Question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2154 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've noticed that  with each weeks new clue they (Linden Lab) removes the previous weeks gift  box. Are they planning on giving those people that may have missed the previous weeks gift a chance to collect them? Or are you just screwed? :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, Dick Spad said:

I've noticed that  with each weeks new clue they (Linden Lab) removes the previous weeks gift  box. Are they planning on giving those people that may have missed the previous weeks gift a chance to collect them? Or are you just screwed? :ph34r:

I am pretty sure that the original post said you would have ONE week to pick up the gifts and those that stuck through all fifteen got the "big prize" at the end. Mostly I am just going to revisit some sites that I haven't seen in OH SO MANY years :D. 

If you look back in the post archives you can likely find the article from three weeks ago. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah I see now in the original post where it said you would have ONE week . This really sort of harsh, not everyone can get online every week because of RL issues/work/etc. Guess I won;t waste my time with that hunt then .. thanks Chic for the reply!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dick Spad said:

This really sort of harsh, not everyone can get online every week because of RL issues/work/etc. Guess I won;t waste my time with that hunt then .

Well, missing one week's gift doesn't mean that you have to stop looking for all the remaining ones.  The only one that you know you can't get is the very last one.  That one is only available if you collected gifts 1 through 14.

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Well, missing one week's gift doesn't mean that you have to stop looking for all the remaining ones.  The only one that you know you can't get is the very last one.  That one is only available if you collected gifts 1 through 14.

My OCD-light says otherwise :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2154 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.