Is second life down?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, PaolaSantorini85 said:

hey sorry I just want to know if second life server is down cuz I have been trying to log in all day & I cant , So I would love to know if its a server trouble or its me? erterer.PNG.1765422112de13265137fa1f3d76d635.PNG

Has ANYTHING on your computer upgraded recently?  Maybe your anti-virus or firewall settings?  This message can come from such issues.  You can try temporarily turning off your firewall and/or anti-virus software -- please make sure you do not have other programs running, especially any internet activity while the firewall or anti-virus is off.  If the anti-virus is causing an issue, you should add the browser install folder to the 'exclude list'.

I had this problem logging in a while ago, but it cleared up for me after a few minutes.

I noticed that on the Second Life status page, https://secondlife-status.statuspage.io/, Logins had (and, at the time of writing, still has) a question mark in a circle next to it. Might this mean that there have been some reports of issues, but that there is no widespread failure?

If you are having trouble logging in unplug your modem/router for five minutes and see if that fixes things that seems to be what your message is saying

1 hour ago, KT Kingsley said:

I noticed that on the Second Life status page, https://secondlife-status.statuspage.io/, Logins had (and, at the time of writing, still has) a question mark in a circle next to it. Might this mean that there have been some reports of issues

If you mouse over the question mark it just tells you it refers to Second Life logins doesn't mean there's any issues

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.