Help, weird looking face!

Annastasia86

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Help!  Since last night I cannot apply any make up layers to my SL face inworld.  Every time I do it looks like the image below no matter what kind of make up layer, regardless of shop and regardless of what skin I wear.  I have tried rebaking, taking head off and putting back on, getting re delivery of head etc etc.  Anyone got any ideas?

Weird face_001.png

Are you wearing any item that might be putting that mask on you? Try taking EVERYTHING off if you can't find anything suspicious in your WORN folder. Also if you are not wearing an attachment that would put that on, there are some new griefing tools that once you touch something you are stuck with the effect IN THAT SIM.  Have you tried changing sims?

That's all I can think of.  I don't think it is a head or skin problem since that looks like a pretty purposeful "mask". 

• 2 weeks later...

The image you posted suggests a berserk Applier. A wrong texture got applied to a makeup layer in the head. The head's HUD should have an option to clear the layer.

The redelivery will give you a new head. It should work. If the new copy does not work contact the maker.

If you have some odd mask attached, you should be able to take the head off and still see the mask. Otherwise, it is part of the head.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.