Do you need wings?

Aislin Ceawlin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2214 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently went a bit nutso on a gatcha  trying to get a rare. I seem to have a ridiculous amount of bento Seraphim wings, lol! I'm going to list the colors I have, and how many, if you want them, just let me know, you're welcome to them! If you want one of each, that's fine too, actually if no one seems interested and you want them all to resell, they're yours!! 

Red (deep red tipped with black) - 4

Jay (deep blue) - 2

Tropic (light teal and white) - 4

Purple (deep purple) - 3

Edited by Aislin Ceawlin
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kristen Beornssen said:

If you have a pair of the purple or tropic ones available, I would like one

Ooo, I was thinking of those (two) too :D

..but would love any of them really :)

• Like 1

Do you think the forum would allow a thread for gacha giveaways and swaps?

I have lots of stuff, I send some over to my alts, of course, but has still things sitting there and collecting dust in my inventory.

Not just avatar wear, but home and garden stuff. I thought LL would not allow it, but perhaps since they don't delete this thread?

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I have lots of stuff, I send some over to my alts, of course, but has still things sitting there and collecting dust in my inventory.

Not just avatar wear, but home and garden stuff. I thought LL would not allow it, but perhaps since they don't delete this thread?

That sounds like a good idea! Although not sure if LL would approve of it. If you're interesting in swaping and giveaways in world join the gimme gacha group because it's constantly busy!

Edited by OnlyMon
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, OnlyMon said:

That sounds like a good idea! Although not sure if LL would approve of it. If you're interesting in swaping and giveaways in world join the gimme gacha group because it's constantly busy!

Thanks, I haven't heard about that group.

I assume LL would want us to use the Marketplace to sell gacha stuff in, but it seems too much work for me, to set up a store.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Swaps are one step up from giveaways, and I'm pretty sure trading for Lindens wold not be allowed outside of the wanted section...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Thanks, I haven't heard about that group.

I assume LL would want us to use the Marketplace to sell gacha stuff in, but it seems too much work for me, to set up a store.

Yeah, for the longest while I could be bothered doing it, but then had a friend convince me. At first it might be a lot of work since you'll need to put up everything which takes time, but once thats up, you just upload as you play. Its quite simple to upload things and once you have the hang of it, its fast! :) 

5 hours ago, Fionalein said:

Swaps are one step up from giveaways, and I'm pretty sure trading for Lindens wold not be allowed outside of the wanted section...

Aye, might make things more complicated. It would be easier to trade/sell/giveaway in world within the groups that allow it. 

Edited by OnlyMon
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2214 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.