Maitreya body HUD missing

Saravendi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi everyone,

I can’t locate my Maitreya HUD. I’ve tried to edit to locate and it’s bat***** turned around and super messed up. I’ve tried to rotate it also and can’t seem to get it to appear normal. Is there a way to simply reload just the HUD? Thanks, S

8 answers to this question

Can you get a redelivery of your Maitreya body and just delete the HUD that is playing up and move the new HUD into your current folder? 

You can also right click the HUD in your folder and click edit and use the X,Y,Z arrows to try and move it back onto your screen. 

Edited by Vin Soulstar
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, Vin Soulstar said:

Can you get a redelivery of your Maitreya body and just delete the HUD that is playing up and move the new HUD into your current folder? 

You can also right click the HUD in your folder and click edit and use the X,Y,Z arrows to try and move it back onto your screen. 

I expect a thank you card for this btw :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks Vin and Only! I can’t seem to reposition the HUD. Only option I think is get HUD redelivered..... stupid question coming, How? Do I go to Maitreya and ask who? Thanks in advance for any assistance. - S

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Thanks Vin and Only! I can’t seem to reposition the HUD. Only option I think is get HUD redelivered..... stupid question coming, How? Do I go to Maitreya and ask who? Thanks in advance for any assistance. - S

Often if I'm editing my HUD and I scroll to zoom in or out, my HUDs will move as if its is own screen thats been placed within the main screen where you see everything (like your avi, conversations...etc). You can shift your HUDs so that they aren't visible on your screen, but if you were to edit your HUD it would still show the coloured lines but not the arrows themselves (appearing as if you've "lost" your HUD).  They're technically still there because if you were to zoom out of that screen, you would find them. Not sure if that makes sense at all, but I think that is what happened in your situation! (If you want some screen grabs let me know since it might be easier to understand visually). 

3 hours ago, angeoco said:

Just go to the Maitreya shop inworld and find the Redelivery Terminal at the counter and click it.

Just what angeoco said, there should be a redelivery terminal at the Maitreya store which would allow you to get a new boxed up version of all the contents. Its just another copy of the box you originally bought so you can wear and attach the new one and get rid of the old! If you want to reposition the HUD, go into inventory or on the HUD itself and select edit. Then just like what Vin said, use the arrows (blue, green, red that denote x,y,z) to move the HUD in the place that you want it! 

OK, you can right click and select edit of Maitreya Mesh Body HUD V4.1 in your inventory.  It looks like the rotation is wrong, try this numbers before getting a redelivery:

Rotation:
<0.00000, 270.00000, 270.00000>

Position:
<0.58981, -0.30068, 0.86731>

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.