Catya head.

Exorcyst

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

a Male Catwa head does fit the Signature Slink body, I know because my hubby has one and it fits perfectly...  but if you are trying to fit a female head then I am not so sure that would work.   If you are using a male head, and it isn't fitting try reading the note card that came with the head, usually there are neck sizes suggested for fitting.. If you have altered the neck size on the body then it may not fit right.  

There are unisex heads at catwa, but Catya is not one of them, I had the same question answered at their group recently. We had a male friend trying to achieve a male look because the creator of the skin made a male skin for Catya, but it's probably for femboys, no male body I know (besides maybe for the V-Tech Boi Chest that you use with Maitreya) fits on female heads.

8 minutes ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

There are unisex heads at catwa, but Catya is not one of them, I had the same question answered at their group recently. We had a male friend trying to achieve a male look because the creator of the skin made a male skin for Catya, but it's probably for femboys, no male body I know (besides maybe for the V-Tech Boi Chest that you use with Maitreya) fits on female heads.

Yes, I wanted to create a more ''Asian'' guy avatar but most of them are using Catya heads. I have really no clue which body fits with it because if I try the Maitreya body with the v-tech mod my body still looks pretty feminine, or I am doing something wrong ofcourse :P

9 hours ago, Exorcyst said:

Yes, I wanted to create a more ''Asian'' guy avatar but most of them are using Catya heads. I have really no clue which body fits with it because if I try the Maitreya body with the v-tech mod my body still looks pretty feminine, or I am doing something wrong ofcourse :P

I'd suggest the Catwa Dino male head. It's quite suited for the look and works on the Signature, Slink and Jake bodies.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2294 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.