Is anyone else playing GTFO! ?

Anna Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 2/10/2018 at 7:34 AM, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Any chance for a little more info? I mean, if its that fun you should post some links... maybe a breakdown of what the game is all about.

It is a HUD-based game - basically it just gives achievable goals fo driving, flying, boating, railroading from place to place.. I'm surprised no one has linked to the HUD on Market Place LOL

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/GTFO-TRIAL-HUD-V1831-LIVE-server-add-touch/15184491

This is the free version - basically limits the amount to Monopoly money you can earn and skill level cap. But a good way to decide if you like the game and if you do, then you can buy the full HUD. Monopoly money, meaning it's just a score and a means of adding a little tactical thinking: You cannot take a fright job if you do not already have enough money to cover the overhead - basically it adds a profit and loss dynamic to vehicle-travel in SL.

It create goals for doing things you may already be doing in SL.

3 hours ago, Prokofy Neva said:

Is there a reason for this free ad and necro-posting for this controversial game that despoils the Mainland?

Yes. Because information for those of us who actually try to smile and have some fun once in a while. Curmudgeons need not apply.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was not curmudgeonly about GTFO until my neighbor put in a dirty, oily, industrial-looking freight terminal right next to my tropical resort community.  Ugh.  Fortunately, he's moved on now.

It's not played only on the Mainland, either.  I see that the FairChang Estate covenant has a section dealing with GTFO (they allow it).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.