Is anyone else playing GTFO! ?

Anna Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Any chance for a little more info? I mean, if its that fun you should post some links... maybe a breakdown of what the game is all about.

It involves using vehicles to deliver "packages" from place to place. There's a reward system. I'm seeing quite a few "freight depots" pop up around the Mainland. This is the organizing company.

http://tradeandtreasure.com/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well, I’ve played GTFO before...

.....on a stalker (I had to start a new avatar)

.....on a role play that went really strangely

.....on a dance club that went all political

.....on live music that sounded like a cat gargling

but that’s probably NOT the GTFO you mean :-)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 12/02/2018 at 4:29 PM, Magnek Fang said:

What's the cheapest way to play this game? I know I'm gonna have to buy the full version eventually.

It's free if you already have a supported vehicle (see the list at https://tradeandtreasure.com/gtfo/vehicles/)  Pick up the free HUD from the MP store, and start.  If you like it, the paid HUD costs 700L.  You probably missed the 500L launch price of a huge container ship though....

If you have a MOD vehicle that is in the supported list, you add the API script and it just works.

Edited by anna2358

7 hours ago, ChinRey said:

That list is not up to date so your vehicle may be supported even if it's not listed there.

But unless you can find out the right code, you can't install the API.  Or rather the settings for capacity and cost won't be right.

Edited by anna2358

Could be nice to give sense and uses to roads and Small towns on mainla d, but only if roads and sea roads are effectively usable and once the system offerts some potential for not drivers like licences go provide fuel and fuel consultation, food, motels and si on. Otherwise, if it s to suffer crazy drivers/pilots that do not Care with others than their game, will keep banning lines and  no fight control

Edited by LamyaeNeferati
Typo errors due to automaticité corrections on french

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.