Refund request

SuzzanCullen

Question

11 answers to this question

You may try to get one by submitting a support case.  However, you agreed to the SL TOS, which says:

Sect. 4.3:  " ... if you have purchased or redeemed a subscription-based product or service, each time your subscription comes up for renewal, we have the right to charge your credit card or debit your account the then-current renewal rate plus any applicable taxes we are required to collect, and you authorize us to do so. "

4.4 Linden Lab has no obligation to accept returns or provide refunds of any amounts paid for products or services purchased from Linden Lab.

So don't get your hopes up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SuzzanCullen said:

I need to request a refund of the amount paid for renewing my premium account as I have no interest in maintaining a premium account at this time.

Premium memberships are paid in advance and you have pretty much zero chance of getting a refund for any portion of the amount paid.  You can downgrade yourself to a Basic account to keep the Premium from renewing when it comes due.  Your current Premium benefits will stay in effect until the end of the pre-paid period, whether that be for a month or a quarter or an entire year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ninja2980017 said:

Can I request a refund of $50.20 please my username is ninja2980017

This is a resident forum so follow the advice already given here but chances are, no refund.

On 1/29/2018 at 6:01 PM, Rolig Loon said:

You may try to get one by submitting a support case.  However, you agreed to the SL TOS, which says:

Sect. 4.3:  " ... if you have purchased or redeemed a subscription-based product or service, each time your subscription comes up for renewal, we have the right to charge your credit card or debit your account the then-current renewal rate plus any applicable taxes we are required to collect, and you authorize us to do so. "

4.4 Linden Lab has no obligation to accept returns or provide refunds of any amounts paid for products or services purchased from Linden Lab.

1 hour ago, ninja2980017 said:

Can I request a refund of $50.20 please my username is ninja2980017

What the heck is the $50.20 for?  That doesn't sound like any of the price points for the different memberships and they never give partial-year refunds for memberships.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

On 1/29/2018 at 6:01 PM, Rolig Loon said:

For me the first thing that came up after creating was different package deals and i bought premium which was charged to my prepaid card then they had me buy another package which was the basic one where i bought some because i thought i wouldn't need anymore since i already ordered one package deal which was never even given then it was cancel by the lab , my money still taken twice , was never refunded back to my account, i even made sure to keep track of my money in case money was taken out of my account .  I just would rather a refund and not play SL since it's already not any easy to even refund money thtt was taken from my account twice and then not only that but it shows that they took the money but claimed it didn't work but money went into yall pockets ( yall profitting off this scam ad for package deals you know won't work) , i don't understand why yall would do something like that don't do stuff like this if you know people will get mad over you guys taking their money and they haven't received anything from the premium package they bought , thats scamming your new users !!! i just want mu refund so this can stop because its become annoying.

• Confused 1

Plus i waited a whole month being active witing for my free land and other things yall promised in the deal if i bought the package , which my card was charged for , but then yall wanna say the trantsaction never went through so who charged my card from yall end and decide that oh im not gonna give her anything that deal was promised of given if bought . ITS GIVING SCAM because now i don't wanna play SL anymore from yall dirty trick of pushing two ads of good packge deals into my face talling about waiting 60 days or 45 days just to recieve something yall were never trying to give me and just wanted to steal from my pocket.

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, ThatlovelyKarma said:

For me the first thing that came up after creating was different package deals and i bought premium which was charged to my prepaid card then they had me buy another package which was the basic one where i bought some because i thought i wouldn't need anymore since i already ordered one package deal which was never even given then it was cancel by the lab , my money still taken twice , was never refunded back to my account, i even made sure to keep track of my money in case money was taken out of my account .  I just would rather a refund and not play SL since it's already not any easy to even refund money thtt was taken from my account twice and then not only that but it shows that they took the money but claimed it didn't work but money went into yall pockets ( yall profitting off this scam ad for package deals you know won't work) , i don't understand why yall would do something like that don't do stuff like this if you know people will get mad over you guys taking their money and they haven't received anything from the premium package they bought , thats scamming your new users !!! i just want mu refund so this can stop because its become annoying.

16 minutes ago, ThatlovelyKarma said:

Plus i waited a whole month being active witing for my free land and other things yall promised in the deal if i bought the package , which my card was charged for , but then yall wanna say the trantsaction never went through so who charged my card from yall end and decide that oh im not gonna give her anything that deal was promised of given if bought . ITS GIVING SCAM because now i don't wanna play SL anymore from yall dirty trick of pushing two ads of good packge deals into my face talling about waiting 60 days or 45 days just to recieve something yall were never trying to give me and just wanted to steal from my pocket.

It's a little hard to understand what you've written here. You should know, though, that this is a public forum where residents can ask each other questions about how SL works (or why it doesn't). Lindens rarely come here and they almost never respond to what we write. If you have a problem with your account, you should file a Support Case, as other people in this thread have already suggested. If necessary, you can also call the Linden Lab Billing Office and talk to someone there about a financial concern. The office is open from 6am to 2pm PST, Monday through Friday. Call toll-free in the US/Canada: 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277

• Like 1