Question

3 answers to this question

You may try to get one by submitting a support case.  However, you agreed to the SL TOS, which says:

Sect. 4.3:  " ... if you have purchased or redeemed a subscription-based product or service, each time your subscription comes up for renewal, we have the right to charge your credit card or debit your account the then-current renewal rate plus any applicable taxes we are required to collect, and you authorize us to do so. "

4.4 Linden Lab has no obligation to accept returns or provide refunds of any amounts paid for products or services purchased from Linden Lab.

So don't get your hopes up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SuzzanCullen said:

I need to request a refund of the amount paid for renewing my premium account as I have no interest in maintaining a premium account at this time.

Premium memberships are paid in advance and you have pretty much zero chance of getting a refund for any portion of the amount paid.  You can downgrade yourself to a Basic account to keep the Premium from renewing when it comes due.  Your current Premium benefits will stay in effect until the end of the pre-paid period, whether that be for a month or a quarter or an entire year.

• Like 1