How have mesh upload rights in beta grid?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello SL friends, I have a question about Beta Grid.

I know there the inventory and profiles are outdated, in this forum I saw in a topic speaking if you change your SL password, it would force the betagrid to update your inventory and info.

My question is about the right to upload mesh, in normal grid I did the IP test and can upload mesh, but in beta grid it says I cant.

The only way for I get the right to upload mesh in beta grid is changing password? I did it months ago and it didn't work.

When I upload to beta grid I use my alt, but I want use with this account

2 minutes ago, Sonielf Zinner said:

Hello SL friends, I have a question about Beta Grid.

I know there the inventory and profiles are outdated, in this forum I saw in a topic speaking if you change your SL password, it would force the betagrid to update your inventory and info.

My question is about the right to upload mesh, in normal grid I did the IP test and can upload mesh, but in beta grid it says I cant.

The only way for I get the right to upload mesh in beta grid is changing password? I did it months ago and it didn't work.

When I upload to beta grid I use my alt, but I want use with this account

Did you do the mesh upload  status thing for this account  secondlife.com.. sign in  account - mesh upload status?

The password change thing stopped working a good while back. When I got my building alt onto the beta grid (summer 2016 I think), the procedure was to submit a ticket and ask for your inventory to be synced.

For mesh upload rights on the beta grid, you need to do the mesh upload test again - but from your beta grid dashboard. Try this link, log in top right and maneuver through the Dashboard/Account page to Mesh Upload Status and the mesh test. https://secondlife.aditi.lindenlab.com/

The mesh upload test should be straightfoward. The Payment Info on File acts like it needs to be done for Aditi as well but doesn't work. Unless they've change things again, Payment Info on File for the main grid should be enough.

All advice and info on this subject to change.

I d

5 hours ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

For mesh upload rights on the beta grid, you need to do the mesh upload test again - but from your beta grid dashboard. Try this link, log in top right and maneuver through the Dashboard/Account page to Mesh Upload Status and the mesh test. https://secondlife.aditi.lindenlab.com/

There isn't a test anymore :(  you just have to agree some IP terms.

15 hours ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

Like I said, all advice and info on this is subject to change :SwingingFriends:

Is it through the same link to the Aditi dashboard? That was the trickiest part to figure out when I did it year before last.

I did it for an alt yesterday by logging into https://secondlife.aditi.lindenlab.com/, and going to Mesh upload status.  I was expecting the quiz.

• Thanks 1

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:33 AM, anna2358 said:

I did it for an alt yesterday by logging into https://secondlife.aditi.lindenlab.com/, and going to Mesh upload status.  I was expecting the quiz.

Thanks all for help! Anna post did solve the mesh permission problem.

This topic was very helpful to find this solution, I will look the answers again if I have another problem, but all fine now. :)

• 1 year later...

I'm also having the same issue as well I try to figure out what was causing it I can be able to upload mesh no problem is the sum having a problem of trying to get to status back to the way it was the thing is I'm qualified to upload mesh I took that test like a long time ago  I have payment info use already but I don't remember how I got there in the first place . Do you think it might be a glitch on the website ?

Edited by linkandlink

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.