MP store?

Kahtt0

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all, I'm having some issues when I try to créate my own MP store, it won't let me and I'm not sure why, I kept trying but all I get is a 'Not all conditions are met; see details below' message, and then it tells me about having a payment method registered and using payment method for a transaction.

My questions are, how do I get that payment method registered? does it only Works adding a credit card info or can I have the payment method registered by selling some amount of lindens? (I don't have a credit card and I need to know if there's another way to get this info working); also, is that payment method the 'payment info on file' that appears in people's profiles? and last thing, about the second rule, does it Works by buying some article inworld? Is t here any other thing I'd need to do in order to open my own MP store?

Thanks!

Edited by Kahtt0

44 minutes ago, Kahtt0 said:

Hi all, I'm having some issues when I try to créate my own MP store, it won't let me and I'm not sure why, I kept trying but all I get is a 'Not all conditions are met; see details below' message, and then it tells me about having a payment method registered and using payment method for a transaction.

My questions are, how do I get that payment method registered? does it only Works adding a credit card info or can I have the payment method registered by selling some amount of lindens? (I don't have a credit card and I need to know if there's another way to get this info working); also, is that payment method the 'payment info on file' that appears in people's profiles? and last thing, about the second rule, does it Works by buying some article inworld? Is t here any other thing I'd need to do in order to open my own MP store?

Thanks!

your main problem seems to be a billing issue, most answers for that are easy to find in the knowledge base :)

• Like 1

For future reference, there is a Merchants forum in the Commerce section that is frequented by people that run massive MP stores on a daily basis.  I'm not saying you are posting in the wrong place (well, you kind of are but I don't care).  Rather I'm saying it's a good place to get some very good and experienced advice.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.