The hate on child avatars?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2374 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

Good. You do know that they are not children.

If they expect you to RP with them by treating them as children, for instance, THEN throw them out.

i cant throw them out they have already been banned before they said hello. I am referring to the possibility they might try and engage me as children in a public place in which case i would decline to respond to their rp attempts

15 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

why is that idiotic? i have adult objects everywhere on my parcel. a child avi has no business being there.

Alright. Because of the adult content, it's not idiotic, but you didn't put it over as being because of the adult content. It came across as being merely because it is kids - which is what you said. No mention of adult content.

35 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Phiiiiil... have you come here just to argue with BilliJo for ten pages again? Bad boy! Onto the naughty step with you!

hehe. nope. I came in because of the shameful, and uncalled-for, way that Harrison has been treated a few of the newer people in the forum, who have no concept of what it's about at all. They just dislike child avs, so they come down on them. There are in the thread those who have reason to dislike them, such as you, but others just seem to just enjoy coming down on them and being obnoxious about it.

Edited by Phil Deakins

26 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

i cant throw them out they have already been banned before they said hello. I am referring to the possibility they might try and engage me as children in a public place in which case i would decline to respond to their rp attempts

In that case, since you dislike them so much, simply ignore them. It's really not difficult, y'know, and nothing to make an issue of. You see, what they may expect, or hope, of you (joining in with their rp, for instance) has nothing whatsoever to do with you. You are neither obliged to join in, nor obliged to leave the location.

Edited by Phil Deakins

• Administrators

So here I was, drinking my morning coffee and reading this thread like one reads the morning paper, and then it happened, it went way off the rails like a terribly bad train wreck. Unfortunately due to the nature and extreme direction in which this thread has gone, I am going to have to lock it. At this point, I am sure you all expected it, or at least saw it coming. I really dislike having to close threads, because it had started out as a good conversation.

I am going to leave everyone with a few final thoughts on this thread though. You don't have to like someone, but the expectation when participating here, is that your interactions follow the guidelines, and community standards. If you are done talking to someone, for whatever reason, then be truly done, don't continue to egg on the conversation with inflammatory comments, it only gets you in trouble.

Please don't make me close anymore topics, its like having the comics section of my newspaper stolen before I can read it and enjoy it.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2374 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.