Avaraia Aljon

Anyone else unable to buy lindens?

Question

4 answers to this question

Then there's probably a problem with your payment method.  If you have been using a prepaid card of some kind, or a debit card, you may have recently had to replace it with an updated one.  If so, the new one won't be accepted, since the system doesn't allow new ones any more.  Get a real credit card from the authorized list, or use your verified PayPal or Skrill account.

• Like 1

I use Paypal Verified payments. I have both address and Email address on the account and still I receive this same error. 

I really don't want to phone the LL billing help because that will cost me more than to buy the lindens I want. 

From over here in Scotland. (At my wits end)

1 hour ago, EmbreyHawke said:

I really don't want to phone the LL billing help because that will cost me more than to buy the lindens I want.

thats a bit hard to believe, but your word...... your lindens will cost at least one dollar anyway because of the fees .. so contact billing by ticket if it's not worth the cost for phone, it will only take  bit longer.