Anyone can help me solve dae parsing issue? Just email me

Jamesgorgor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Guys, I have some problem in uploading my sketchup model to second life. It has some dae parsing issues and I don't know how to fix it. Who can help me fix this problem? And I will give him some profit in this case. Just email me and I will send u my sketchup file. thx:D

Edited by Jamesgorgor

6 answers to this question

41 minutes ago, Jamesgorgor said:

Guys, I have some problem in uploading my sketchup model to second life. It has some dae parsing issues and I don't know how to fix it. Who can help me fix this problem? And I will give him some profit in this case. Just email me and I will send u my sketchup file. thx:D My email isxxxxxxxx

be wise... remove your email, send it in private message if someone replies.

• Thanks 1

You might have better luck posting in the Mesh forum, but probably not unless you provide more information than you have.  There are many reasons why you might get a dae parsing error message, so it may take a bit of experimenting to figure out.  For a rough start, take a look at

I should warn you before you post in the Mesh forum that you are likely to get some comments about using Sketchup, which is a very inefficient program for creating mesh. Even so, I suspect that many of the same solutions that work for Maya, Blender, and other modeling programs will also apply to Sketchup.

Edited by Rolig Loon

Yes, the mesh board is where you want to post.

Also most people will not send you an email so expect to come back to the thread --- which is the whole point of the forum.

Take screenshots WITHIN Sketchup so that folks will understand the problem.

Note that if you didn't MAKE the file that it is against the Terms of Service to UPLOAD it.

Also even with legitimate files which yours might be, there are MANY issues with sketchup so looking into Blender might be wise.

That's all I got. Been a long day. 

And no, I know nothing about Sketchup and cannot help you. Most folks use Blender, Maya or 3D Max here. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.