I am giving this one away for a limited time! Just ask, and it is yours!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3706 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone!  I am feeling really generous today!  I would like to give one of my Space Craft, to any that wants one!  This is a non-physical vehicle.  It is 40 meters long, and about 28 meters wide.  It has 2 flight modes, hover and flight.  The craft can rotate on all axis when in flight.  Particles come out of the thrusters, as they are used.  The Space Craft has an engineering section, a small pod landing bay.  The small pod is included.  It has scene rezzers in the living spaces.  The scenes include living quarters, ships bar, library, Captains quarters, sick bay, and galley.  The ship is fun to fly, and I will include the instructions for operation.  All you have to do, is post here, then send me a note card in world with your name on it, and the craft is yours!  Far out and groovy!  Here are 2 pictures of the craft.  I call the ship the "Space RV".  The ship sells for 1500L.  Built at "Bowman Ship Yards".

RV_001.png

ship 3_001.jpg

So come and get it, before my generosity wanes.  LOL!

Peace!

• Like 6

Seraphiel Galaxy wrote:

Wow Hippy.....I would love one of those! How generous of you
thank you smiley.jpeg

You got it!  I will send you one tonight after work!  Make sure you send me a note card to remind me.  Hippies brain cells are not what they used to be!  Sigh!

Peace!

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

LOL Hippie! You are the most generous guy on SLEarth!!! (and sky! :smileywink::smileyvery-happy:) Bigs hugs and kudos for you my friend!

Awwww Val!  Hippie blushes!  Big hugs and kudos too you too!  I will send you one of these too  my friend!

Peace!

Shockwave Yareach wrote:

RCS - Reaction Control System

aka, steering jets.  Aka omg look at those huge things does this thing accelerate sidewise or something wow... 
:)

Thanks for your generous offer.  But my torchship still flies, so I'm good.

Ahh!  Thanks for the info Shockwave!  Yes!  Steering jets.  And they fire in the proper sequence when needed.  You sure you don't want one?  You will like it.  LOL

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3706 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.