I am giving this one away for a limited time! Just ask, and it is yours!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hugsy Penguin wrote:

Wow, I really need to lurk more.  The ship looks like a lot of fun and would fit in nicely at my skyport.  I'd like one if you don't mind.  Thanks!

You got it Hugsy.  I wont be able to send you one tonight after work, as I have a band practice, but tomorrow after work I will send you one!  Woot!  Be sure to read the flying instructions!

Peace!

Sapphire Hissop wrote:

*raises her hand shyly and bats her pretty blue eyes* Are you still giving the ship away Hippie?  I would love one if you are - and maybe some suggestions on where to go to fly it?  You are awesome and thanks in advance.  Can't wait for Hippiestock II
:)

Sapphire

Hi Sapphire!  You got it!  I will not be able to send you one until Wednesday night, it that's okay.  RL Band practice tonight!  Make sure you read the instructions included!  You can rez and fly on my sim.  There is over an hour auto return set, so plenty of time.  Also I have flown at the Blake sea!  Far out!  Look for it!  I will send as soon as I can!  Oh yes!  I can't wait for Hippiestock II either!

Peace!

Sapphire Hissop wrote:

*raises her hand shyly and bats her pretty blue eyes* Are you still giving the ship away Hippie?  I would love one if you are - and maybe some suggestions on where to go to fly it?  You are awesome and thanks in advance.  Can't wait for Hippiestock II
:)

Sapphire

Hey Sapphire!  I sent you one last night!  I hope you enjoy it!  Far out!

Peace!

squashy Beeswing wrote:

Yes, please!  I'd love to have one of these, Hippie.  Dropping you an NC right now. :matte-motes-big-grin:

Woo Woo Squashy!  I sent you one last night!  I hope you enjoy it!  Have fun with it.  Don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions!  Woot!

Peace!

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Fun!!!  I want to fly a spaceship.  Do I need a special license???  or the does the notecard take care of that....  This truly is'far out, man'.

Cinn

Hi Cinnamon!  I will send you one tonight after I get home from work!  No special license needed!  HEHE!

Peace!

Hippie, oh Hippie

Can it really be

A Space Craft of my own

And it’s for free

Hippie, oh Hippie

I shout with glee

As I will soon be

Soaring through the Galaxy

In Hippie’s “Space RV"

(yes, I would love one!)

Thank you Hippie!

OMG..just noticed how late to the ‘party’ I am here!  (me blushes and is horrified) Poky poster…

Lia Abbot wrote:

Wow Hippie. It looks wonderful, but this girl would probably end up crashing it!

The ship looks great, but it's your generosity that shines through. You're a special guy Hippie.

Hi Lia!  I will send you one tonight after work!  No worries if you crash it.  That is the great thing about SL huh?  No injuries!  HEHE!  Thank you for the kind words my friend!

Peace!

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Yay!!!!  Thanks, Hippie.  I didn't even get the notecard sent out yet.  I can't wait to get in-world and take it for a spin.

Hugs and Kisses!!!

You are most welcome Cinnamon!  Have fun!  Read the instructions!  Woot!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.