I am giving this one away for a limited time! Just ask, and it is yours!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thanks for the fine craft!

I'd like to give you something back.

The primctl hud works in conjunction with the primset script to allow convenient editing of a link set or part of one.  Color, light, flexi, texture, and resize are supported with immediate feedback.

I have done 2 Navigator huds.  One displays maps of the current and adjacent sims.  The other displays any SL maps you load into it (1 line of configuration required per map).  Both will plot your position on the map and scan for banlines, rez areas, etc.  Both support slurl-based teleport by clicking on the map.

These are pre-release, but you are welcome to any or all of them if you like.

Rufus Darkfold wrote:

Thanks for the fine craft!

I'd like to give you something back.

The primctl hud works in conjunction with the 
script to allow convenient editing of a link set or part of one.  Color, light, flexi, texture, and resize are supported with immediate feedback.

I have done 2 Navigator huds.  One displays maps of the current and adjacent sims.  The other displays any SL maps you load into it (1 line of configuration required per map).  Both will plot your position on the map and scan for banlines, rez areas, etc.  Both support slurl-based teleport by clicking on the map.

These are pre-release, but you are welcome to any or all of them if you like.

Many Thanks Rufus!  Sure!  I love free things!  LOL!

Peace!

• 2 weeks later...

Mayalily wrote:

Thank you, cool, but I don't have any land.  Just a rental.  Where CAN I fly in it?  Anywhere, or just particular places? 

You can fly it at my spaceport!  Look at my signature for the SLURL.  Rez it in the middle of the sim, as the edges of the sim is resident land!

Peace!

Ok, so this is something where I have to finally de-lurk and actually make a post.  I'm not a total beginner, maybe a quasi-beginner.  Meaning I started at SL over a year ago, but I don't really know anybody or go anyplace in particular so much as just wander SL and look at the neat places people have built on nights when RL is quiet.  Comparatively clueless, I play space games, but only recently noticed SL has space locations and so I came to the forum to do some search and see what I could find out.

I would like one, if you're still sending them out.  That is a seriously sweet looking ship.

Now I'll have to figure out how to send a postcard, since I've never done that either.  But I see some google on the topic, so I'll see if I can manage it.

Ganelon Darkfold wrote:

Ok, so this is something where I have to finally de-lurk and actually make a post.  I'm not a total beginner, maybe a quasi-beginner.  Meaning I started at SL over a year ago, but I don't really know anybody or go anyplace in particular so much as just wander SL and look at the neat places people have built on nights when RL is quiet.  Comparatively clueless, I play space games, but only recently noticed SL has space locations and so I came to the forum to do some search and see what I could find out.

I would like one, if you're still sending them out.  That is a seriously sweet looking ship.

Now I'll have to figure out how to send a postcard, since I've never done that either.  But I see some google on the topic, so I'll see if I can manage it.

Hi Ganelon!  I will send you one tonight after work!  Sorry did not get it out to you this weekend, but was busy in RL!  Sigh!  The ship comes with instructions, so read that too!  Far out!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Ganelon Darkfold wrote:

Hi Ganelon!  I will send you one tonight after work!  Sorry did not get it out to you this weekend, but was busy in RL!  Sigh!  The ship comes with instructions, so read that too!  Far out!

Peace!

Oh my!  So sorry Ganelon.  I completely forgot to send you one last night.  I will send tonight! 

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Peace!

Oh my!  So sorry Ganelon.  I completely forgot to send you one last night.  I will send tonight! 

Peace!

No worries.  That it has instructions was one of the things that got my attention.  I've tried some of the free spaceships that didn't have instrructions and.. well.. I got some of them to move, but not very well.  I've never done much with vehicles on SL yet.  I am, however, a bit of a freak for spaceship and airplane simulators in general.  They're just great fun for sightseeing.

Ganelon Darkfold wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Peace!

Peace!

No worries.  That it has instructions was one of the things that got my attention.  I've tried some of the free spaceships that didn't have instrructions and.. well.. I got some of them to move, but not very well.  I've never done much with vehicles on SL yet.  I am, however, a bit of a freak for spaceship and airplane simulators in general.  They're just great fun for sightseeing.

Oh good!  Yes!  Instructions are good!  I am a space head myself.  I must say this ship is a good one, with many features.  I am sure you will enjoy it.  If you need a place to fly it, come to my spaceport.  Do a search for Lagrange Point!  Far out!

Peace!

Melita Magic wrote:

Sure I'll try one! Why not!

I'll stop in and pet your meeroos by way of thanks.

Cool Melita!  I will send you one tonight!  Read the instructions, and you are welcome to fly it on my sim also!  The ship is quite large!  BTW.  Lady forgot to drop one of her Meeroos.  She logged, and relogged after 3 or 4 days!  She killed it!  She was so upset!  Sigh.

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3704 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.