Loooking for Friends

Jeny Howlett

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi. After being in sl for a decade,most of my friends have quit. I would like to meet and connect with people who share the same interests  like exploring, photography,shopping and just goofing off. Good humor is a plus. I like drama in small doses :D  Feel free to add me. I do must say sometimes i can be socially akward and silent.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeny Howlett said:

Hi. After being in sl for a decade,most of my friends have quit. I would like to meet and connect with people who share the same interests  like exploring, photography,shopping and just goofing off. Good humor is a plus. I like drama in small doses :D  Feel free to add me. I do must say sometimes i can be socially akward and silent.

Ok request incoming....

1 hour ago, Jeny Howlett said:

soulmate! :D I'll send you a request

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jeny Howlett said:

I'll send you a request too!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.