Lidens - Paypal payment

SarahBeths

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2516 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello,

As I don't have a verified Paypal account, but money on it, I'm looking for someone who can send me Lindens in exchange of a Paypal payment, on the current market change rate. I will send the payment first to prove my good faith. If interested, please send me a message.

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, SarahBeths said:

Hello,

As I don't have a verified Paypal account, but money on it, I'm looking for someone who can send me Lindens in exchange of a Paypal payment, on the current market change rate. I will send the payment first to prove my good faith. If interested, please send me a message.

I am pretty sure that is against the Terms of Service. ^^ So perhaps getting the account verified is a better plan. I understand it is difficult if you aren't in the US but folks manage and there are options. The alternative would be to EARN some money in SL. 

• Thanks 1

It is definitely a TOS violation:

3.3. Linden Dollars may not be purchased or sold outside of the LindeX exchange.

Any purchase or sale of Linden Dollars through any means other than the LindeX is not permitted and is considered a violation of these Terms of Service which may result in suspension or termination of your Account.

Please take time to read the TOS.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Chic Aeon said:

I am pretty sure that is against the Terms of Service. ^^ So perhaps getting the account verified is a better plan. I understand it is difficult if you aren't in the US but folks manage and there are options. The alternative would be to EARN some money in SL. 

Oh alright, I'm sorry I didn't know it was against TOS...

I will try to find a job then. Thank you for your reply :)

24 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

It is definitely a TOS violation:

3.3. Linden Dollars may not be purchased or sold outside of the LindeX exchange.

Any purchase or sale of Linden Dollars through any means other than the LindeX is not permitted and is considered a violation of these Terms of Service which may result in suspension or termination of your Account.

Please take time to read the TOS.

Chic Aeron explained to me yes, thank you.

3 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

I understand it is difficult if you aren't in the US

not it isn't at all .. there are only a very few countries that can't use paypal, and even a lot fewer that don't have bankaccounts to use for verification, and those who don't have these options most likele also have no internet =  no SL

Just now, Alwin Alcott said:

not it isn't at all .. there are only a very few countries that can't use paypal, and even a lot fewer that don't have bankaccounts to use for verification, and those who don't have these options most likele also have no internet =  no SL

Well then there are certainly just a lot of folks complaining on the forums :D which wouldn't be unusual.  A tiny bit of the population can make a lot of noise.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Well then there are certainly just a lot of folks complaining on the forums :D which wouldn't be unusual.  A tiny bit of the population can make a lot of noise.

most complain about being not able to use debit cards .. followed by the ones that don't verify their paypal ... for multiple reasons of course... not being able to verify rarely means it's impossible to do but: the partner or hubbie, or parents isn't/aren't  allowed to see their spending... :ph34r:

or .. paypal rejects their account for being underaged.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

5 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Well then there are certainly just a lot of folks complaining on the forums :D which wouldn't be unusual.  A tiny bit of the population can make a lot of noise

That's quite true.  Not to minimize how important their complaints may be to them, a fair number seem to be from people who are familiar with payment methods that LL does not allow.  Most of their issues are explained reasonably well in the Knowledge Base, but people tend to turn to Answers first instead of reading.  Personally, I have no problem with giving a short answer and redirecting them to the KB.  The fact that they post here, though, does make their issues seem more widespread and serious than they really are.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2516 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.