Not Able to Bid in Undeveloped Mainland Auctions ("You should update your account.")

JagDogger2525

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I get "You should update your account." when I try and bet $260 - this happens when I try and bet those that are either first bid or someone bid $250. My account is Premium and have 512m available to get

Land Home -> Undeveloped Land (Learn More) -> Mainland (Learn More) -> Browse L$ Land Auctions

What is going on?

Edited by JagDogger2525
Add Question

5 answers to this question

Be sure you have CAREFULLY read the information here: http://usd.auctions.secondlife.com/faq  Especially the part where it says you must have held a Premium account for at least 14 days.  If you feel that you have met all the requirements, you may need to file a Support Case or contact Billing.

Also, be aware that the auctions are not the ONLY way to buy Mainland...there are, in fact, many more parcels for sale directly, resident-to-resident, than are offered via auction.  Use your Map and Search to find parcels for sale.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, JagDogger2525 said:

UGH!!! I guess I must wait

While you are waiting, I teach a weekly class on Second Life land at Caledon Oxbridge University.  This week, the class is on Saturday (July 15) at 1200 SLT.  It's free to attend!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.