report abuse

mariadesign

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello!

Please do not name residents on the forum, even if they are in the wrong. This only draws attention to them, and causes witch hunts on the user, which LL does not like.

As for your issue, you can report someone by following these instructions: 

Although it will take time for LL to take action against this user, in the mean time, you can try some of the following:

1. If the land you are on is a private region, contact the owner of the sim or parcel
  2. Going somewhere they are not
  3. Wear a move locker. I have put one on the MP for free which you can get here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Simple-movelock/12181735

Hope this helps!

40 minutes ago, mariadesign said:

i report him from abuse report in the viewer 5 months ago and he is not punished sttil use push on me so how i know he is punished when reporting him from abuse report 

you will never get the outcome of a AR.  That stays between LL and the, possible, punished account.

Big chance they will do not to much for just pushing.

Avoid the place.

@mariadesign if the person is using a push attack tool and you are being bumped around in the air all over the place there are a couple of ways you can stop it, sit on an object if you can't do that try using force ground sit i know firestorm viewer has this option if you press Ctrl + Alt + S you will sit and wont get pushed around i find this feature particularly useful in places like Linden Realms where if i react fast enough only the person bumping me around gets automatically kicked out of the sim for "cheating"

may i also suggest you Abuse report whenever you are targeted and get anyone else this person has targeted to report 1 report 5 months ago isn't really enough

• Like 1

You can explain all this to the sim owner, and the sim owner can ban him, no guarantee it will happen but it is worth a shot. I will all depend on the sim owner, and if this guy is doing it to you he could be doing it to others which might be something the sim owner would rather not have happen in his place.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.