Adding a notecard to your profile

ghestheria Bromide

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

ok so I am wondering if there is a way to add a note card to my profile as a clickable link, the notecards has a UUID and since you can make inventory items as a autogive when someone clicks on it, there should be a way to do the same with something as simple as a note card. any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated  

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, ghestheria Bromide said:

ok so I am wondering if there is a way to add a note card to my profile as a clickable link, the notecards has a UUID and since you can make inventory items as a autogive when someone clicks on it, there should be a way to do the same with something as simple as a note card. any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated 

Basically, no, you cannot do this at all.

Closest you can get is wearing some clickable prim on your avatar that gives out a card when clicked.

• Like 2

A notecard is an in-world asset, meaning that it exists only in the LL asset servers and can only be retrieved by using a viewer, which requires you to be logged in.  Your profile, on the other hand, is a web resource.  It knows nothing about the asset servers, so it can't pass you anything in them.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.