This rates an adult listing??

BarryAlpengeist

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2521 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I recently added some airplane textures on the MP in my MP store. this is an example of one "MGC Paint For SC P-38 "Jungle Queen". I checked it as General content but when updated a message said this was adult content and kicked the listing to adult. Does anyone see a reason for this??

12 answers to this question

55 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

Ok I just tested it.  It's not Perm, the word triggering the adult filter is P-38.

What the hell  lol

Because can openers are such kinky things:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P-38_can_opener

Maybe try it without the dash and see if that gets around it -- P38 rather than P-38.  Yeah, I'm just wildly guessing here since it makes no sense.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

46 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

Ok I just tested it.  It's not Perm, the word triggering the adult filter is P-38.

Nothing unusual about that. A friend of mine once got one of her MP listings A rated because she wrote that it was 6 LI. Once she changed it to 6 land impact, everything was fine.

Other words that at various times have trigged automatic adult rating include "juvenile", "zone", "Sonya", "pitch", "XXS" (so you better not make your mesh clothing too big), "any1", "bar","~","Some"... these are just a few random examples I found from a quick search through old JIRAs and forum posts. Oh, it turns out P-38 has come up as a naughty word before and Tari Landar told her name had been flagged as adult at some time.

Unfortunately, the list of trigger words makes no sense whatsoever and although Linden Lab is usually willing to change it when you point out an error, you still ahve to literally edit your text word for word to figure out where the problem is.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2521 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.