HarleyRainn

Entire region is apparently locked

Question

So here is what I have wondered about, I am renting a 512 parcel open to the public, traffic is descent until today I can't 'access' to the tranquility region, I have friends that hang around there even they tell me they can't enter that region. I still have 3 weeks parcel rent there, does anyone have info on that region, are they modernizing that region, if so a little heads up would have been nice

5 answers to this question

I have wondered about that as well, I visit Harley's shop or did when I got the message of can't access the region, I don't know why the land owner did this , when I last visited the other day there were at least 6 rented parcels there, some friends tell me the land owner just ejected the entire region and blocked access, it seems plausable but why would they do such a thing, to block a public region

fail.jpg

50 minutes ago, Alexandreeanna said:

why would they do such a thing, to block a public region

not going into the reason, thats pretty useless on a forum,  but there are in fact no public regions. Every owner can do with it what he wants.

Even when some open it for public, they stay owner and make the rules.

The solution in most of these cases: get over it, move on.

• Like 1

There have been times when LL reclaimed a region and everyone gets locked out.  Usually if this happens, soon after all objects on the land will be returned to their owners.

This can also happen if the owner of the region doesn't pay the teir to the Lab on time.

There is no grace period for estate owners paying the Lab, the money needs to be there for the Lab to take or the region is locked.